National Capital Region Jobs Expert Visual Creator (ecomx Llc) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Expert Visual Creator (ecomx Llc)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Here at ECOMX, we’re working on revolutionizing the eCommerce space with our own in-house DTC brands.
We have fun. We are open and honest. We overdeliver! We’re hungry for knowledge. Everything is possible for us.
It’s time to grow, that’s why we’re looking for a Visual Creator to join our ride to the moon.
Your role will be to produce visually compelling content that effectively communicates our brand message and enhances our online presence. You will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise in video editing, motion design, and visual creation while working independently and remotely.
- Independently responsible for video editing, and image creation for ads that:
- will get approved
- grab attention
- look good
- are innovated with the latest styles
- Delivering ready-to-launch advertisements after week 1
- Understanding conversion principles
- Staying up to date on trending design styles of the biggest/hottest DTC brands
- Applying Kaizen (continuous improvement) mindset to find ways for making designs faster without compromising quality.
- Being obsessive about creative bricks
- Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Having in-depth experience and following the trends of video/image ads on FB, IG, YT, TT platforms
- Ability to design static image ads and video ads for social platforms
- Being a good team player with collaborative skills
- Proactivity and innovation
Ideal candidate would have:
- Knowledge of marketing psychology
- Previous experience working in an advertising agency or for a DTC digital-first brand
- Being a part of a friendly, professional and enthusiastic team that believes having fun is part of doing good work
- Working remotely from the comfort of your own home
- Fully flexible work schedule
- External and internal training opportunities
- Competitive pay including performance bonuses
- 23 calendars days off per year + local bank holidays
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days