National Capital Region Jobs Executive Assistant Q.c. Position at Hinduja Global Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Executive Assistant Q.C.. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Hinduja Global Solutions, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱35,000 - ₱40,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hinduja Global Solutions|
|Position||Executive Assistant Q.c.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
- Provide secretarial and administrative services to be performed by an Executive Assistant for HGS’ US Consumer Engagement New Business Acquisitions group.
- High level processes to be performed by the Shared Service Executive Assistant are:
· Secretarial and administrative support (document coordination and applying digital signature)
· Confidential information handling and distribution / access control
· Expense Management
o Expense Auditing (collating, matching, and validating receipts)
o Expense Reporting (submitting expense reports)
· Travel Management
o Booking reservations of hotel accommodation, transportation, etc.
o Management and organization of trip details
o Approval of staff travels
· Schedules Management
o Calendar schedule up-keeping (sales and account management)
o Tracking relevant client events
· Adhoc tasks, as assigned by the group
|Region||National Capital Region|
- HMO with 2 dependents
- 13th and 14th month pay
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HGS Philippines currently has an employee strength of 6,500+ and operates from Quezon City, Muntinlupa City and Iloilo City. It offers services mainly to clients in the consumer electronics and technology sector. HGS Philippines was envisioned in mid-2004 after HGS acquired a pioneer in the Philippine contact center industry to make its first international foray. From an in-house domestic call center operator, the company was transformed into an international contact center provider after securing major contracts from Fortune 500 banking & financial services and consumer electronics products companies. Today, HGS Philippines is a financially stable business and continues to pursue aggressive growth strategies to provide clients with the best combination of cost and skilled manpower.
Visit our recruitment sites from Mondays to Fridays, 10am - 8pm for faster processing:
Mezzanine Exxa Tower, Bridgetowne, C-5, Brgy. Ugong, Quezon City
18th Floor, Bridgetowne Zeta Tower, E. Rodriguez Jr Ave, Brgy Ugong Norte, Quezon City
Ground Floor Filinvest One, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, 1781 Philippines
2nd Floor Ayala Techno Hub, Boardwalk Avenue, Smallville Business Center, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, 500 Philippines
Recruitment Hotline: (02) 434-5123
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Life Insurance
- Specific Location: Quezon City