Quezon City Jobs Executive Assistant Position at Land Registration Systems Inc (LARES)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Land Registration Systems Inc (LARES) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Land Registration Systems Inc (LARES)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Performs administrative tasks which includes, but are not limited to managing the office, screening contacts for the executives and referring them to others as necessary, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, receiving guests, coordinating logistical arrangements for events, and other activities.
In this job, the Executive Assistant functions independently and uses appropriate judgment, decision-making and discretion, and keeps confidential information.
- Coordinates with the Department Heads on all operational concerns.
- Schedules all meetings of the Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
- Handles and screens all incoming and outgoing calls of the CFO
- Records and files all important documents systematically and ensures its confidentiality and proper safekeeping.
- Prepares reports as may be assigned
- Receives and records reports of incoming documents and other correspondences.
- Responsible for all business travel requirements
- Prepares and handles reports regarding the official-business expense report
- Assists in all activities spearheaded by the CFO
- College graduate of Business Studies, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- At least total of five (5) years relevant work experience, with three (3) year post-qualification experience providing support to an expatriate of an executive level
- Skills in computer applications: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Skills in written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of travel arrangements
- Skills in negotiation
- Skills in records management
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Land Registration Systems, Inc (LARES) focuses on the commercialization and development of infrastructure projects and creation of value added financial services. LARES was established in the Philippines to implement the nationwide computerization of the Land Titling Computerization Project (LTCP) of the Land Registration Authority (LRA).
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance, Perfomance Bonuses, Paid Leaves, Annual Salary Merit, Long Hours
- Specific Location: Land Registration Systems, Inc.