Quezon City Jobs Equipment Manager (heavy Equipment Knowledge(mechanical Engineer) (eleventwenty) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Jobstreet Philippines is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Equipment Manager (Heavy Equipment Knowledge(Mechanical Engineer) (ElevenTwenty) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Equipment Manager (heavy Equipment Knowledge(mechanical Engineer) (eleventwenty)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Equipment Manager is responsible for and supervises the maintenance, care, and efficient operation of all equipment and facilities used by the organization.
- Oversees the daily workflow, scheduling, and assignments of the equipment and facilities department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Inspects and performs maintenance on assigned equipment and facilities.
- Ensures assigned facilities and equipment are ready for regular business and special events.
- Maintains files of warranties, records, licenses, inspections, service agreements, and contracts for various pieces of equipment.
- Maintains the inventory, storage, and distribution of equipment.
- Provides recommendations for purchases of new equipment.
- Collaborates with other appropriate management staff to prepare and implement budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn the equipment and facilities to be maintained.
- Ability to maintain basic records and warranties.
- Ability to understand written directions in manuals and on manufacturer websites.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required to complete and maintain records.
- Education and Experience:
- Associates degree required; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience managing the companys type of facilities, equipment, and events preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the facilities.
- Must be able to access all parts of the company equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days