Malabon City Jobs Electrical Supervisor | Project-based | Malabon Position at Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Malabon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc.|
|Position||Electrical Supervisor | Project-based | Malabon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This position holder is responsible for the technical & financial aspects in the full life cycle of a project from notice to proceed, permits, oversight, stakeholder management, site inspections and verification, design review, documentation purchasing, installation, quality control, testing, commissioning and energization of the Energy Storage System projects through application of the most effective and applicable engineering principles and practices. Site Supervisor is required to participate in an organization’s strategic decision-making processes and may be asked to assist with corporate planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews proposals and contract requirements.
- Ensures that ESS related construction costs are accurately estimated and that targets are met.
- Ensures that all Contract schedules are met and system performance is not compromised by organizing activities and monitoring the performance of the General Contractor and other sub-contractors.
- Identifies construction risks and prepares action plans to mitigate exposure and discussed it with the contractors and the project team.
- Coordinates schedule needs and assures that construction activities meet material delivery dates.
- Assist the Project Manager in constructability review meetings to determine the most cost-effective construction methods (e.g. shop assembly vs. field labor) and work with the General Contractor to resolve open issues and recover or avoid any additional costs that might be incurred due to changes.
- Provides timely, accurate, concise written and verbal communication on the status of the contract to the Project Manager
- Manages and provides direction to Field Service staff.
- Manages construction finances (review and approve Contractor invoices and initiate Customer invoice process).
- Creates and/or improves construction processes and workflows to improve efficiency, reduce errors, and provide a best-practice standard for future construction work.
- Completes responsibility for execution of the BESS construction scope for assigned projects.
- Oversees field construction quality control and quality assurance on construction projects.
- Reviews project designs and design changes prior to release performed by others
- Reviews quality control reports, post construction reports and detailed progress reporting (in house).
- Ensures that all materials, workmanship and construction are in full compliance with the BESS contract plans and specifications, and all applicable standards and codes.
- Manages the quality control/quality assurance to control the quality of materials/products (aggregates, additives, concrete, steel materials, fabrication of materials) using a variety of testing devices and procedures to maintain product quality and to minimize costs and achieve optimum quality and efficiency for the company.
- Make sure that all scheduled testing, inspection and monitoring are validated to ensure factors such as adhesion, hardness and strength are met prior to acceptance
- Tracks and controls BESS construction schedules and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated.
- Review progress reports, check on any reported difficulties, and correct any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and reviews BESS project performance metrics including project budget, schedule, quantities, job hours, quality and key deliverables. Set clear expectations and introduce clear, meaningful measures to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all Permit to Works requirements are in place and issued on time to Contractors.
- Provide expert contribution in the completion of the Project Risk Management Plan
- Assist Project Manager in regular meetings with the construction team, dealing with Contractor(s) work progress, schedule reviews, construction coordination, processing of billings requests and construction needs as well as other construction objectives.
- Conducts business in a professional and ethical manner and integrates well into the project team.
- Responsible for proper administration of ESS construction contracts, and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Responsible for keeping in touch with the Project Manager- makes him/ her aware of the status of the work finished.
- Responsible for developing a good dialog and communication with the Project Manager and team member for the success of the project.
- Conducts and participates in project reviews and audits
- Stimulates the identification of problem areas, root causes and develops a concise statement of problems and leads in developing creative solutions
- Assist the Project Manager in leading the construction team through the duration of construction, testing and commissioning of the project.
- Assists in the implementation/interpretation of environmental health and safety programs.
- Recommend approval of all project personnel transactions, purchase requisitions, and change requests to the Project Manager.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Works closely with the Contractor and participates in critical inspections during project construction to ensure compliance with plans, specification, contract provisions, building codes and regulations.
- Monitors and follow-ups on requests for information, change order requests, submittals, shop drawings, time extensions and requests, and contractors’ progress schedules.
Coordinates the construction project efforts to resolve differences on the interpretation of contract documents, plans and specifications.
Storing documents, forms, contracts, manuals, books and other documents to locked storage rooms/steel cabinets.
Maintaining confidentiality and integrity of acquired information or generated data such as FS Report and Financial Assessment during Feasibility Study.
Creating contracts with information security clauses in conformance to Information Management Systems Policies and Guidelines.
Ensuring the confidentiality of feasibility studies, contracts, plant lay-outs and other matters which are private, sensitive or confidential in nature or the exposure of which to other employees, persons, entities or organizations constitutes conflict of interest with and/or poses liability or damage to the Company.
Performs any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
- Cultivates a high-performing and engaged team by having regular and ongoing conversations, with the purpose of setting and communicating clear targets, developing capabilities, managing performance, and discipline.
- Creates a transparent environment by practicing courageous authenticity while operating on mutual trust, support, and respect.
- Promotes Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by respecting TM’s individual strengths, views, and experiences to enable innovation, better decisions, and deliver better business results
- Exercises due diligence and administrative responsibility in establishing and maintaining systems that sustain essential operational functions, such as completing compliance requirements, updating documents and protocols, and other such organizational tasks for continuous improvement.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Champions the organization’s culture, values, and philosophy by executing and enacting company policies, safety rules, and procedures.
- Evaluates performance of subordinates on a periodic basis to determine performance level and areas for improvement.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, safety rules and practices.
- Conforms to the company’s Integrated Management Systems policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures that the corresponding processes within the controllable functions are delivering their intended outputs.
- Ensures the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization.
- Ensures that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented.
- Reports any Integrated Management System events/incidents or potential events or other risks to the organization.
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
- Licensed Electrical Engineer
- Licensed engineer.
- 5 years of relevant industry experience in project execution of power or storage.
- 3 years of directly managing subordinates and cross-functional teams.
- 3 years of Project experience
- Effective communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Manage Stress and Conflicts
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Engineering System Softwares (ACAD/ETAP/PSEE)
- Planning and Forecasting project from NTP to Commercial Operation
- Risk Management
- Meeting facilitation
- Subject matter expertise
- Communication (Excellent Writing and Verbal)
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Dexterity
- Team Player
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Extremely detail oriented
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organization and time management
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Aboitiz Equity Ventures, NAC Tower, 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We trace our roots to the late 1800s as an abaca trading and general merchandise company. Later, under the strategic direction of Don Ramon Aboitiz, the company's patriarch, we entered the shipping business and eventually expanded into other industries. In 1920, Aboitiz y Compania was incorporated and in 1935 became known as Aboitiz and Company, Incorporated.
Four generations of visionary leadership have built a stable and trusted company that to this day follows a corporate culture uniquely Aboitiz. At the core of this culture is our drive and our attitude to never simply accept the status quo. We constantly challenge traditional industry standards to strengthen our competitive edge. We raise the bar for our industries, for our businesses, and even for ourselves, exploring innovative ways to delight all our stakeholders. Our culture, combined with our strong entrepreneurial spirit, hard work and teamwork, inspires us to lead, excel and serve.
Today our businesses span a spectrum of industry segments, from power, banking, food to construction & land development. This represents multiple career options for our people as their capabilities grow or as their personal circumstances change.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)