San Juan City Jobs Electrical Engineer Position at AVOLUTION, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we AVOLUTION, INC. are looking for candidates for the position of electrical engineer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Engineering & Electrical and domiciled in San Juan City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Region||San Juan City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
Our office is located at San Juan City Manila
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||San Juan City|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Avolution, Inc. is a digital signage solution company that has defined its role as the facilitator of the creation and execution of an end to end digital signage network system. We focus on providing digital advertising solutions, software customization, content design and management, and digital advertising project consultancy. We reach across multiple business sectors, from interactive kiosks, digital billboards and public transit, to hospitality, food service, retail, entertainment and other public venues, assisting institutions like yours throughdigital advertising.
Starting its humble beginnings in 2008 with 4 employees and a shared-office set-up, Avolution, Inc. now has over 70 employees holding its main office in San Juan City, Metro Manila and satellite branch in Davao City, Avolution Inc. is now able to serve clients from all industry segments nationwide.
Avolution, Inc. continues to exceed its clients’ expectations through service excellence, as well as enjoining them to give light to others through its Corporate Social Responsibility, known as LED There be Light.
Join our dynamic and aggressive team and experience a rewarding career!
To learn more about us:
Official Website: ww.avolutioninc.net
BENEFITS AND OTHERS:
HMO, Life Insurance, 21 Leave Credits, Government Mandated Benefits, Allowances (Rice, Clothing, Transportation, Communication and more).
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, HMO, Life Insurance, Paid Leaves, Government Mandated Benefits, Allowances, Business casual