National Capital Region Jobs Data Encoder ( Pasig City Only ) Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we Company Confidential, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as data encoder ( pasig city only ) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱22,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Data Encoder ( Pasig City Only )|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 22.400|
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course
- Required Skill(s): MS EXCEL and MS WORD
- Preferably not Less than 1-year experience specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Must be staying in Pasig City or near Pasig Area
- We welcome Fresh Graduate
- She must start ASAP
- Salary starts at minimum wage (after 2-3 weeks will have increase depending on Performance & Attendance)
- She is willing to work Monday Saturday if needed Sunday (peak season)
- Requirement Resume, 2pc. Picture 2 X 2, Tin No., SS, Pag-ibig, Phil-Health, Barangay Clearance NBI or Police Clearance School Records (Transcript)
- The applicant can follow up after sending resume 8643-56-82
- Do send your resume with a latest picture with details about Personal information, educational attainment, work experience.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boduo International established in 2014 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the PHILIPPINES
Boduo Holding Group who is one of the largest milk tea suppliers in China since 200.
With the support of the headquarters, we have been continuously
expanding our businesses in the global market finding global distributors franchising our brand in the global market and setting up overseas subsidiaries.
For those who want to win a chance in catering, we will always be by your side, helping you to make your dreams come true.
Our Boduo Training Philippines is looking for a new distributor!
If you are interested in being the first distributor in your city please contact us for further cooperation.
We are a group of people with tons of dreams to achieve. If you are aiming
the same thing, you are more than welcome to join us!!
- Specific Location: cubao