Quezon City Jobs Customer Service Representative – Onsite Set Up | Stg Position at Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Sourcefit Philippines, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Customer Service Representative - Onsite Set up | STG and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Customer Service Representative - Onsite Set Up | Stg|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for customers, ensuring a timely and professional response to incoming customer calls and orders. You will answer incoming customer calls in a prompt and professional manner and will communicate effectively with customers to ensure accuracy and quality of customer account information and customer order data. You will also demonstrate the ability to effectively maneuver through appropriate system screens, utilize available department tools and information, and request assistance as needed.
Customer Service Representative
Onsite Set Up
*We are looking for someone who is amenable to work onsite on any shift schedule.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for customer orders, ensuring a timely and professional response to incoming customer calls/orders.
- Answers incoming customer calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Communicates effectively with customers to ensure accuracy and quality of customer account information and customer order data.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively maneuver through appropriate system screens, utilize available department tools/information, and request assistance as needed.
- With supervision and coaching, learn how to develop and ask open-ended questions and use effective listening skills to obtain information from the customer.
- Demonstrates cross-selling and up-selling skills, maximizing all sales opportunities.
- Effectively utilizes feedback from call monitoring to continuously improve performance in providing one-to-one service to the individual customer.
- May perform other related duties as required
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute and perform data entry accurately.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail sufficient to respond to call volumes that require quick analytical and supportive responses.
- Ability to retain information and utilize critical thinking skills.
- Ability to balance multiple work assignments and adapt to a changing work environment.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sourcefit is a fast-growing and dynamic BPO company committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise to our global clients, while also promoting a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance for our employees and endeavoring to give back to our community and protect our environment. We currently offer BPO services to a wide range of international companies in the IT, Direct Marketing, Banking, Hospitality, Retail, Telecom, Transport & Logistics, Accounting & Finance, Construction, Mining, Travel, Marketing & Advertising, and Journalism industries.
We are headquartered in Eastwood Cyberpark, a major BPO and technology center in Greater Manila, and maintain infrastructure to support the security and productivity of remote workers all across the country.
Join the Sourcefit team for career growth and personal development! Visit our Recruitment office from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with your resume and valid ID or begin the application process online at our website ww.sourcefit.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: S200804419
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Eastwood Libis, QC
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service Representative - Onsite Set Up | Stg position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Quezon City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for High School Diploma
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of Quezon City 2023