Pasay City Jobs Customer Service Assistant Position at Yana Chemodities, Inc. (Cebu)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Service Assistant. For those of you who live in Pasay City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Yana Chemodities, Inc. (Cebu), and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Yana Chemodities, Inc. (Cebu)|
|Position||Customer Service Assistant|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive queries, requests, and complaints from clients via phone call.
- Provide appropriate response to clients and take appropriate action for each call.
- Provide proper validation and pre-screening of requests.
- Coordinate with appropriate resource for resolution of urgent concerns.
- Analysis and handling of critical accounts with complaints.
- First call resolution by: coordinating with Department Managers of concerned units monitoring of escalated complaints outbound calls to buyers to provide feedback on their concern.
- Assist calls of representatives handling VIP accounts.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Protect sensitive information that must not be disclosed to Clients/Non-Clients/Sellers.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Endorse completed tickets to immediate superior for proper review.
- Endorse completed tickets to the Concerned Departments/Units (at least after one year of service).
- Ensure 100% accuracy of all encoded information in the system, as authorized.
- Reply to emails within at least 72 hours from receipt.
- Participate effectively in team meetings.
- Perform other duties and functions that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Candidate has at least a college degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- With experience in customer service or other related work. Background in real estate industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess positive attitude, good listening skills, confidence and problem-solving skills.
- Amenable to work in Pasay City, from 9AM to 6PM.
Slots for HOTLINE/PHONE CALL, EMAIL, AND FRONTLINE Customer Service Assistants are OPEN.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Yana Chemodities Inc, Cebu, Mantawi International Drive Extension, City South Special Economic Administrative Zone, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a leading provider of quality laboratory products and laboratory services in the Philippines. We serve the food, industrial, government, life science, educational and pharmaceutical markets as a nationwide distributor of scientific equipment, chemicals and supplies.
Yana is operating both in Manila (Luzon) and in Cebu (Visayas and Mindanao). We have a team of dedicated and professional sales, service, support and management team who will always be behind you every step of the way; helping you with the challenges you face with your laboratory equipments and application. Currently, we have over 70 employees serving YOU, around 100 active buying companies, and over 100 dealers use YANA as their one-stop shop.
Here in YANA we make it a point to provide the best quality service supported by our facilities.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)