National Capital Region Jobs Corporate Recruiter| Temp Wah Position at Sutherland
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Sutherland are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as corporate recruiter| temp wah with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Corporate Recruiter| Temp Wah|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
At Sutherland, we are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that is professionally challenging and personally rewarding. Our team is composed of forward-thinking and strategic-thinking individuals and we are looking to add a Recruitment Expert who will establish and execute recruiting strategies that would establish Sutherland as an employer of choice. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are a Recruitment Expert looking for a global career, do not miss this opportunity! As a Recruitment Expert, you will set the path to success by facilitating our recruiting initiatives that will result in hiring quality talents.
Recruitment Expert in this role gets to:
· Process and hire non-agent candidates at a given SLA.
- Manage and maintain Recruitment database and demographics.
- Create weekly and monthly reports (Callout, Leads generation, Requirements, etc.)
- Maintain the highest level of technical expertise, Soft-skills, phone etiquette skills and management skills.
- Resolve / process all escalated issues and ensure stakeholder satisfaction.
- Facilitate/ attend kick-off call, call calibration sessions, transition call etc.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Degree Holder (Preferably Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management)
- Minimum 6 yrs experience in BPO Recruitment with 2 year supervisory or 1 year Asst. Mgr. or equivalent experience.
- Exposure in agent volume hiring.
- Communications Assessment Experience.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, scenario based screening, ,behavioral).
- Decision Making Skills.
- Fluent comprehension and composition skills while communicating and retaining shared thoughts; High level of written & verbal communication skills; Wide vocabulary knowledge.
- Ability to communicate clearly in different mediums (social media, emails, writing, internal communications, etc.).
- Account Management Experience – 3 years or more.
- Client Interface – 3 years or more.
- Skills/Hiring Calibration experience – 3 years/.
- Requirement Audit experience.
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS.
- Strong presentation skills (Visual, graphs, computer slides, illustrations, etc.)
- Effective in utilization of tools (MS Office Applications, Communication tools, etc.)
- Recruitment reports and Analytics.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. To learn more, please visit us at ww.sutherlandglobal.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 24/7 Operations