National Capital Region Jobs Commissions Officer Position at PSO (MANILA) LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, PSO (MANILA) LIMITED is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Commissions Officer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱35,000 - ₱45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||PSO (MANILA) LIMITED|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
- Management of shared inbox by responding to emails and inquiries
- Handle commission related enquiries from mortgage brokers
- Process payment data from lenders to ensure that customers receive their income accurately and on time
- Responsible in daily upload & manipulation of commission payment files
- Responsible in broker-customer relationship management system & operating platforms
- Reconcile deposits to commission files and ensure correct allocation to account receivable journals
- Have at least two (2) years experience in Customer Service and/or Accounting
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Accounting or any business-related courses
- Experience in the Australian mortgage / financial services environment, an advantage
- Excellent English communications skills
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Google Applications
- Familiarity in Accounts Receivable (A/R), an advantage
- Demonstrates respect and integrity in dealing with others
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Up to P5,000 worth of allowances monthly
- P1 Million Life Insurance Coverage
- HMO with P1 Million in Maximum Benefit Limit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our story and name echo a much older tale.
Centuries before us, people traded pepper as part of the spice trade through an ancient network of trade routes called The Silk Road.
The spice trade was vital to the economy of the known world, not only in terms of the goods they traded, but also because of the interaction between cultures it generated. It was literally what connected East and West.
Then, a series of events reshaped the entire world, as we now know it.
There was a hostile takeover of the Byzantine Empire by the Ottoman Turks and it led to a blockade of the Silk Road and spice trade routes, forcing traders to seek new ways of doing business – like creating sea routes. It was a direct trigger to a massive era of fresh thinking, creativity and innovation, what we now call the Age of Discovery.
Pepper is a modern twist on this ancient story of influence
Barriers to the supply of money from dominant institutions to any sort of endeavour that fell outside a rather narrow perspective, led directly to a need for alternative sources of funding - and to the creation of this company.
Just as adversity opened up new opportunities then, so it does now.
To realise them requires an attitude, a DNA-deep sense of ‘can do’.
It’s what led to the Pepper paradigm, a new way of financing the ambitions of the amazingly diverse people we now serve. And it has grown rapidly, into new thinking, new products, new services - and into new countries around the world.
From our initial beginning we’ve launched a whole new age of discovery. Our objective is the long-term success of the growing communities that are joining us.
Welcome to Pepper.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: FS201727148
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)