Makati City Jobs Commercial Finance Supervisor (elesi Studios) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Commercial Finance Supervisor (Elesi Studios). For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Commercial Finance Supervisor (elesi Studios)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Finance Development and Execution Management
- Contribute in the development and implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems (including budgeting, tax planning, and conservation of assets.)
- Responsible for the processing of expenditure, disbursements and department budgets
- Responsible for analyzing & creating reports on cash flow, cost controls, and expenses.
- Responsible for organizing, updating, safekeeping, and protecting all accounting and finance documents including original registrations and licenses.
- Responsible for coordinating and preparing accurate financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports as it impacts on business decision-making.
- Responsible for the maintenance of records systems in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Co-Responsible in the creation and improvement of finance and accounting, and audit policies, process, and documentations.
- Co-Responsible for managing vendors from sourcing, bidding, and coordinating and ensuring vendors follow Agency code of conduct and processes.
- Support business units / departments in planning initiatives via providing sound financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Support in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required for the business.
- Interfaces with internal and external auditors as necessary, i.e tax compliance.
Company Culture Fit & Addition
- Be an active participant and advocate of the team/agency’s culture to create a positive and energetic work environment.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Problem Solving, Persistence & Belief on the power of the Big Idea to create purposive work;
- Articulate to communicate clear thoughts and more importantly, directions;
- Strategic in its identification of problems, approaches or solutions;
- Experienced professional in Finance function, with strong operational experience, ideally has worked in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies and solid working knowledge of general accounting, budgeting and strategic planning.
- Knowledge in BIR, SEC, PEZA rules and reportorial requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or any related field.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days