Quezon City Jobs Cloud Network Operations Engineer Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as cloud network operations engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Cloud Network Operations Engineer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About the Job
The OCC Network Operations Engineer II is responsible for providing technical support and expertise in network automation and infrastructure-as-a-code initiatives. Also, a senior-level technical professional responsible for support, maintenance and delivery for network and security infrastructure, services, and tools.
- Support Cisco routers, firewall etc.
- Cloud Tech management (Amazon Web Services)
- Adhoc: Support operational need (more on escalations)
- Provide technical support and assistance to customers using network-as-a-code solutions.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot network automation issues, including infrastructure-as-a-code scripts, configuration management, and orchestration tools.
- Utilize network automation tools to provision, configure, and manage cloud infrastructure resources across multiple platforms, such as AWS, Azure, and Alibaba.
- Collaborate with customers, stakeholders, and development teams to debug and resolve complex network automation challenges.
- Engage with customers to understand their network automation needs and provide guidance on implementation of best practices.
- Provide technical leadership and conduct training sessions or workshops to junior engineers on network-as-a code concepts, tools, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Develop and maintain network technical documentation, guides, and knowledge base articles including network diagrams, configurations, and standard operating procedures.
- Identify opportunities to improve network-as-a-code solutions, workflows, and support processes.
- Lead network-related projects or participate in cross-functional projects and initiatives to align network-as-a-code support activities with organizational goals.
- Provide Tier II support and collaborate with other IT teams to resolve complex network incidents and problems.
- Identify root causes of problems and provide guidance on resolution strategies and best practices.
- Utilize network monitoring tools and optimize network configurations to ensure uptime, achieve optimal performance, reliability, and compliance with service level agreements (SLA).
- Participates/Leads Major Incident Management to troubleshoot incidents with cross functional teams and vendors to isolate and restore service
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong understanding of network protocols, technologies, and infrastructure as code principles.
- 2 years of experience with network automation tools and frameworks: Terraform.
- 3 – 5 years of strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)Experience with network automation tools and frameworks, such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet or Python based libraries.
- Familiarity with scripting languages, such as Python or PowerShell, for automating network tasks.
- Solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex network automation issues.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure components, including routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure network designs, including best practices in configuring AWS Direct Connect and Azure.
- Industry certifications, such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent, are a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to deal effectively with people at all levels (verbally and written)
- Able to work effectively and deliver a high standard of work in a busy and growing environment
Why join us?
- Competitive package with annual increase and incentives
- Career Development Programs
- Day 1 HMO with 4 dependents (free)
- Day 1 Life and Accident Insurance
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- 24 PTO annually, 30 PTOs on 5th year
- Hybrid work setup. IT equipment will be provided upon hire.
Our Recruitment process is 100% virtual.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Day 1 HMO with 4 free dependents, Life and Accident Insurance
- IT equipment will be provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City