National Capital Region Jobs (cisco,dell,vmware) Account Manager Position at Softline Services International Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, we Softline Services International Philippines Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as (cisco,dell,vmware) account manager and dedicated to work in which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Softline Services International Philippines Inc.|
|Position||(cisco,dell,vmware) Account Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Noventiq is hiring!
Noventiq’ s story is one of change. We grew, expanded, and adapted, learning more at each step. Now effecting change is at the heart of everything we do. And that doesn’t just apply to our customers, it’s how we feel about everyone who works with us.
We’re looking for Account Manager (Infrastructure IT solutions sales) at Noventiq APAC. You’ll be a part of our Global Sales team.
About the role:
Responsible for growing sales specifically for the Vendor business (Cisco, Dell, VMware, Veeam + Lenovo) product line within Noventiq corporate account base. Primarily working with Noventiq PSS/BDM and Vendor sales teams and technical groups, develop pipeline and facilitate sales using partner programs as well as incentives to deliver the best solution for the customer while maintaining profitability when creating solutions. Work directly with customers, prospecting leads.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Growing pipeline and contacting customers on a regular base with new offerings related to innovation growth business portfolio, effectively closing deals and develop constant relationship with the customer
- Sales prospecting (calls, meetings, mails) with every customer assigned to his territory/area of responsibility
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and visibility activity by keeping a current pipeline using forecasting tools
- Collaboratively work with Noventiq Presales, BDM, Partner Specialists, and Technical specialists as well as Vendor Channel Managers and sellers in each geography to identify, facilitate and close opportunities.
- Coordination of the deal closing.
- Effectively distinguish Vendor offerings from competitors, offer Vendor product configuration / pricing / program assistance, and present a well-prepared compelling case to the customer for purchase of Vendor solutions
- Attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profitability quota
- Interact with senior level management CXO levels and understand their needs
- To make deal qualification and avoid deals with negative margin and if costs are higher than the revenue. To be able to avoid deals with potential loss.
- Drive sales and profit for Vendor solutions
- Follow-up on and qualify leads, drive key opportunities in key customers
- Identify key decision makers and manage the sales process, speak with Business
- Proactively call into established, targeted accounts
- Local people only, with good English communication
- 2 year minimum experience with strategic account planning and consultative sales
- Communication skills in English and Spanish, both written and verbal, additional languages an advantage
- Quick learner and be able to comprehend interdependency of multiple programs/processes
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills in executive and informal settings required
- Motivated seller with strong problem solving skills
- Must be knowledgeable or have some related experience in the technical industry
- Able to communicate technical concepts and business solutions
- Ability to identify root cause of an issue/inquiry and offer solutions
- Strong team player but willing to speak up and share ideas
- Self-motivated in a cross-functional, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Successful completion of a recognized formal sales training program(s)
- Knowledge of VMware, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo product portfolio
- Sales certification by Dell/Cisco/VmWare/Lenovo or other infrastructure vendors
What we offer
- Working time: Mond-Fri, flexible working time
- Attractive Bonus, & Allowances for mobile, transportation, parking
- Opportunities to work with global colleagues from different cultures
- Premium Healthcare insurance for employees and family (spouse/children)
- External and Internal Training Opportunities
- Birthday paid day-off & Birthday gift
- Recognition program, Referral program
- Working device provided or reimbursement on personal device
- Other activities: annual company trip, year-end dinner, exciting engagement events, Coaching opportunities, etc.
- Annual Salary Review & Promotion
Don’t forget to include your CV and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we try to notice each of our potential candidates.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Softline Services International Philippines, Inc., Robinsons Summit Center, Office 25-26, 12/F, 6783 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Softline is a leading global IT solution and service provider focused on emerging markets such as Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Americas, South-East Asia, India. Our services include public and private cloud solutions, end-to-end technology solutions, software licensing, hardware products and broad array of associated products.
Softline’s 2015 sales approached $800 million with an average sales growth exceeding 30% in the last 10 years. Softline has offices in 30 countries and 80 cities worldwide. With more than 20 years of distinguished history we could rapidly grow, consolidate a unique knowledge base, technology expertise and a business model encompassing all emerging markets.
Softline offers a diverse portfolio of cloud computing services such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility through a choice of public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud based on our customer’s needs. We also offer perpetual and subscription licensing for a full range of software products, such as operating systems, virtualization, security, business productivity, creativity, education, CAD and others. Hardware solutions include storage, servers, networking and PCs. In addition, we provide services, such as IT asset management, implementation, consulting, IT outsourcing, technical support, managed services and training.
We serve over 60 00 Enterprise and SMB clients, both from private and public sectors. Over 1300 sales representatives, 600 engineers and technical specialists help our customers navigate through the ever-changing complex IT environment. We build long-term relationships with our clients, partners and employees. Softline has partnerships with more than 300 software and hardware manufacturers and has highest partner status with all our key partners. We provide a unique marketing and sales channel for our partners in all the markets where we operate. Softline is always customer centric and provides brand independent solutions which best serve customer’s needs
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS201717137
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees