Pasig City Jobs Channels Marketing Officer Position at Jollibee Worldwide Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Jollibee Worldwide Services has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as channels marketing officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Jollibee Worldwide Services|
|Position||Channels Marketing Officer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This Channels Marketing Officer is responsible for leading and collaborating with cross-functional partners to effectively manage the marketing aspects of assigned digital commerce business including channel strategy and development, price and menu management, promotional campaigns, customer experience (UI/UX) and data analytics. This individual is responsible for ensuring Red Ribbon Omni-Channel Commerce presence remains a source of competitive advantage in building the brand and driving sales.
DIGITAL COMMERCE MARKETING
- Awareness-Driving Initiatives: Formulates awareness-driving initiatives to promote assigned digital commerce platforms in
- relevant touchpoints in an effective and efficient manner.
- Sales Promotion Development & Management: Leads the development and execution of sales-building and equity-based promotions in assigned digital commerce platforms.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborates productively with internal and external stakeholders for the planning, execution, and monitoring of various initiatives and programs.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitors, benchmarks, and reports the effectiveness of sales promotions implemented in assigned digital commerce platforms.
ACCESS POINT LAUNCH & MAINTENANCE
- New or Refreshed Access Point Launch: Leads the SBU Project Team in the overall project management and integrated marketing campaigns related to new and improved digital commerce access points (platform or service within the platform).
- Menu & Pricing Management: Monitors and ensures accurate, complete and timely menu and pricing updates in assigned digital commerce platforms.
- UI/UX Management: Provides insights and inputs to user interface (UI) design to ensure frictionless digital user experience (UX) that will result to higher platform conversion rates.
- Sales and Engagement Performance: Monitors sales performance and user engagement (conversion funnel) in assigned digital commerce platforms. Creates action plans to improve performance.
- Digital Commerce Landscape & Competitive Analysis: Understands digital commerce market dynamics and movements and identifies best practices, strategic and tactical opportunities for the brand.
- User Profile: Provides insights on user behavior by having a deep understanding of how they use our digital commerce platforms that will serve as inputs to product development, pricing and customer experience.
- Action Planning: Creates action plans to improve platform performance after analysis of available data from master dashboard.
- College graduate of marketing or management-related course.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in channels marketing or digital commerce marketing.
- Certification or attendance in digital commerce-related courses is a plus.
- Must demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- E-commerce sites management
- App UI/UX design and analysis
- Sales promotions management
- MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in handling a diverse set of clients
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas, Pasig City (hybrid set-up).
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Jollibee Group
Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC, also known as Jollibee Group) is one of the fastest-growing restaurant companies in the world. Its mission is to serve great-tasting food and bring the joy of eating to everyone through its 16 brands with over 6,500 stores across 34 countries including the Philippines, United States, Canada, the People's Republic of China, United Kingdom, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, and Australia.
The Jollibee Group has eight wholly owned brands (Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, Yonghe King, Hong Zhuang Yuan, Smashburger); four franchised brands (Burger King, Panda Express, and Yoshinoya in the Philippines, and Tim Ho Wan in certain territories in China); 80% ownership of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf; 60% ownership in the SuperFoods Group that owns Highlands Coffee; and 51% ownership of Milksha, a popular Taiwanese bubble tea brand.
The Jollibee Group, through its subsidiary Jollibee Worldwide Pte. Ltd. (JWPL) owns 90% participating interest in Titan Dining LP, a private equity fund that owns the Tim Ho Wan brand. The Jollibee Group has a joint venture with the THW Group to open and operate THW restaurants in Mainland China. It also has a business venture with award-winning Chef Rick Bayless for Tortazo, a Mexican fast-casual restaurant business in the United States.
The Jollibee Group has launched its global sustainability agenda dubbed Joy for Tomorrow, which aims to strengthen the company’s commitment to sustainable business practices. The agenda centers on the key pillars of Food, People, and Planet, and consists of 10 focus areas namely: food safety, food quality, nutrition & transparency, employee welfare, farmers livelihood, community support, good governance, packaging & recycling, waste reduction, and energy & water efficiency. Each focus area sets goals and initiatives that contribute and align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
The Jollibee Group was named the Philippines' most admired company by the Asian Wall Street Journal for ten years. It was also honored as one of Asia's Fab 50 Companies and among the World's Best Employers and World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies by Forbes. The company is also a two-time recipient of Gallup’s Exceptional Workplace Award, making it the only Philippine-based company to receive the distinction.
To learn more about Jollibee Group, visitww.jollibeegroup.com
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Meal Allowance, Health and Life Insurance Coverage, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Corporate Attire