National Capital Region Jobs Business Development Executive (e-infomedia) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Jobstreet Philippines is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Business Development Executive (e-infomedia) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Business Development Executive (e-infomedia)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Business Development Executive is responsible in researching and identifying new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets. Seek out the appropriate contact and generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Research and qualify new leads via telephone and email to introduce Leisue’s product and filter prospects within the given target market.
- Work closely with BDM to develop and grow the sales pipeline and meet monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Manage data for new and prospective landscape within our CRM, ensure all communications/transactions are logged, accurate information, and documents are attached.
- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Assesses potential third part clients in terms of income potential and mission fit.
- Adapts new business strategies in accordance with the types of clients already secured by the company.
- Evaluates, determines, and realizes quarterly business growth goals.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Experience in leads generation in B2B set-up
- At least 1 year experience in relevant business development or sales experience in technology, innovation, or digital
- Have an interest in process innovation to achieve efficiency and effectiveness of sales practices
- Have strong analytical skills and proficient in spreadsheets & CRM tools
- Exhibits strong motivation to make sales.
- Is detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills.
- Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter.
Job Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days