Quezon City Jobs Business Analytics Manager | Permanent Wfh | Night Shift Position at Alorica Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Alorica Philippines has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as business analytics manager | permanent wfh | night shift with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Business Analytics Manager | Permanent Wfh | Night Shift|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Business Analyst assists with the analysis and tracking of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution.
Responsibilities include understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyzing recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights, patterns and trends as well as communicating analysis and proposing solutions to the organization.
• Interprets speech and non-speech data to quantify statistics regarding customer satisfaction, agent capability and process.
• Identifies relevant phrases and words that can then be included in post-processing of customer-agent interactions.
• Quickly and efficiently confirms both positive and negative performances of call center agents so that re-training programs may be implemented as quickly as possible.
• Provides automated assessments of trends within call center teams so that owners can make necessary adjustments expeditiously.
• Track performance metrics to monitor, measure, and report on effectiveness and goal attainment
• Provide leadership with feedback on opportunities for optimization based on performance indicators
• Construct searches and reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded conversations from a call center environment
• Assist leadership with defining data strategies that solve critical quality issues
• Compile information from multiple sources, understand key performance indicators and spot trends and patterns
• Generate comprehensive reports and perform regular and ad-hoc analysis of scorecards
• Participate in the development of process improvements and assess pre and post implementation change
• Provide basic speech analytics guidance to the business for the development, design, and implementation of data initiatives
• Monitor/research speech analytics opportunities in the retail marketplace industry activities and trends to evaluate and address current and emerging issues
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in business analytics, speech analytics, and/or reporting
- Must have extensive knowledge in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint; pivot tables, formulas, data splices and importing of data.
- Experience with Verint speech analytics solutions preferred.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT ALORICA PHILIPPINES
Alorica is a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing solutions that span the entire customer lifecycle.
Here’s the deal – we think serving clients is awesome. And that’s why, when it comes down to it, we really only do one thing – we make lives better…one interaction at a time.
THE PHILIPPINES – OUTSTANDING OUTSOURCING
The Philippines has consistently proven to be an exceptional location for the outsourcing industry. High proficiency in English, an educated workforce, robust and reliable technology infrastructure and lower operational costs all contribute to the nation’s reputation as a market leader.
THE ALORICA PHILIPPINES FOOTPRINT
30,500 employees. 17 sites. 12 cities. Three regions.
INDUSTRIES WE LOVE. INDUSTRIES WE SERVE.
Automotive | Technology | Healthcare & Insurance | Retail & E-Commerce | Financial Services | Media & Entertainment | Travel & Transportation
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Meal Allowance, Rice Allowance, Business Casual, Varies