Makati City Jobs Business Analyst Position at MALAYA TECH CONSULTING INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we MALAYA TECH CONSULTING INC. are looking for candidates for the position of business analyst with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||MALAYA TECH CONSULTING INC.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Malaya Tech Consulting offers software services for the Financial Systems space covering Business Consulting and the development of Customized Solutions.
About the Opportunity
The role of Functional Analyst is one of the keys for successful project implementation for Odoo. The ideal candidate is a significant member of the Odoo Project Implementation team, who will be responsible for evaluating the current business processes of the client, develop and execute a functional design that will resolve the business problems. You will be an active participant in the system testing phases by collaborating with tech developers, performing functional testing, and supporting a go live on an application.
How You’ll Contribute
- Evaluates clients’ current business processes and makes recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Conducts user requirement gathering and develops functional design specifications in alignment with the business requirements and must perform system configuration and documentation
- Conducts investigation, and coordinates with the Development/System Support Team for system-related concerns and resolutions thereof, improvements, and support need.
- Prepares unit testing script and supports user-acceptance testing.
- Works closely with business users and ensures good rapport with clients.
Hybrid Work Setup: Remote or work from anywhere by default, with occasionally on-site business meetings usually within Metro Manila.
Location: NCR, Philippines. Preferably based IN or NEAR Metro Manila but not required.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy
- At least 4 years experience in roles with business process exposure
- At least 2 years Experience in ERP software like SAP, Quickbook, Zero
- Comprehension on the concept of Accounting Principles
- Strong technical skills. (Software navigation and configuration)
- Result-oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Client – oriented. Experience in client-facing role is a plus.
- CPA is a plus.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Malaya Tech Consulting, Inc., Level 10-1 One Global Place, 5th Avenue, corner 25th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Malaya Tech Consulting, Inc.
Our team offers software services for the Financial Systems space covering Business Consulting and the development of Customized Solutions. The company was founded by a group of Systems Developers working in Finance. Our edge has always been in using our depth of understanding of Finance Processes combined with our expertise in Software Development.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: CS20200000248
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual for regular days, business attire for meetings