National Capital Region Jobs Building Engineer Position at DHONDUP HOLDINGS INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we DHONDUP HOLDINGS INC. are looking for candidates for the position of building engineer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|DHONDUP HOLDINGS INC.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Prepare and submit all government regulatory reports, permits, and requirements and ensure that permits are accomplished, submitted, and renewed on time.
- Review the plans of new tenants and ensure that they are aligned with building rules and regulations.
- Review plans of existing tenants and ensure that plans are complete and as-built plans are accurate.
- Ensure that all building services meet health and safety requirements and environmental legislation.
- Coordinate with Suppliers and Contractors to canvass for materials or services required to repair or maintain machines, equipment, or infrastructure.
- Prepare/ approve (recommendatory approval) suppliers for the canvas sheet.
- Prepare and implement preventive plans and schedule maintenance for all machines, facilities, and equipment of the Properties.
- Inspect building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure optimal and safe operation of equipment.
- Receive job order requests and plan and assign the job to be done.
- Evaluate and recommend the replacement of defective tools for maintenance or of defective machines, tools, and equipment
- Monitor and communicate work request status and completion.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of machine, parts, and supplies inventory records to actual inventory count at all times.
- Plan or assist in coordinating and scheduling Fire/Earthquake Drills.
- Perform assigned, or emergency, repairs, and preventive maintenance.
- Perform welding, carpentry, furniture assembly, and locksmith tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering; Professional License not required but is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the construction industry, Property management, or building engineering.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, and to respond to common inquiries or complaints from Tenants.
- Must know how to use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a plus.
- Must be willing to be on call on weekends and holidays in case of emergencies.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: CS200807189
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Quezon Ave, QC