Mandaluyong City Jobs Branch Sales Associate (mandaluyong) Position at Security Bank Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Security Bank Corporation are looking for candidates for the position of branch sales associate (mandaluyong) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Security Bank Corporation
|Branch Sales Associate (mandaluyong)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Sales Associate position will jump-start your career in ultimately becoming a Business Manager that will bring the organization to greater heights by increasing its customer base and portfolio.
Graduates of the Sales Associate Training Program will become Junior Assistant Managers after six months.
This role will work best for you if you are always on the go doing fieldwork while enjoying the opportunity to meet new people. Reap the fruits of your hard work and be delighted by the Bank’s performance-based awards and incentives on top of your basic pay.
How you will contribute
- Generate individual and corporate leads through client mapping
- Acquire new clients and maintain the growth of newly solicited accounts
- Assist clients in the selection of products and services suitable to their needs
- Coordinate with the branch operations team for effective bank service delivery
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Having at least 1-year sales experience is a plus
- Resourceful in getting new accounts and clients regardless of location
- High passion for sales and excellent the negotiation
- Focused, output-driven, and up for challenging sales goals/targets
- With excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Branch products, such as Current Accounts and Savings Accounts (CASA) or other products, is a plus
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them to feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Guaranteed 15 months pay, Annual Performance-based Bonus, Corporate Attire