Makati City Jobs Bpo Trainer (hi-deas Expedient Solution) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as BPO TRAINER (Hi-deas expedient solution). For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Bpo Trainer (hi-deas Expedient Solution)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Business Estate: BPO & Sales Experience
Role: Process Leader (TL’s)
- Work from office
- 2-3 yrs Experienced in BPO set-up on the said role is a MUST with Comms Skills / With Sales Experience
- Open to Undergraduates
- 32,00-40,00 (Basic) + Allowance
- Night shift
- Leads a team of 12- 20 customer service associates and motivates them to achieve the team’ SLA.
- Consistently achieves all KPI’s and SLA’s set by the clients with strict adherence to Quality parameters.
- Floorwalks regularly for at least 5 1⁄2 hours per day to supervise, coordinate, and monitor the activities of customer service associates to ensure prompt, courteous and accurate response to customers; ensure an efficient and qualitative operation through effective planning, leading, controlling and organizing.
- Strong organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Basic arithmetic and statistical skills for analysis of data and generation of reports.
- Problem solving skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Handles any escalations that an associate is unable to handle, solves process related queries and handles grievances.
- Listens to calls and coaches the team to enhance performance.
- Monitors the calls/chat taken by the associates and provides them feedback.
- Interacts with the quality team to seek feedback on the team’s performance and team quality scores.
- Conducts monthly and confirmation appraisals for the associates by 7th of each month and provides them feedback.
- Prioritizes and assigns work to associates and initiate corrective measures to resolve day- to- day work related problems including scheduling or adjusting overtime requirements, break management as necessary.
- Devises strategies to minimize attrition & absenteeism.
- Organizes training program for the associates.
- Interacts with other departments like HR and administration to develop and maintain effective rapport and to resolve issues and inquiries pertaining to policies, statutory compliances and administrative requirements.
- Holds team briefing and de- briefings before and after each shift.
- Organizes weekly team meetings to update the associates on any process changes, quality issues and team SLA and KPIs.
- Initiates and administers the rewards and recognition program for the team.
- Organizes the monthly team outings in coordination with the associates and the team members.
- Required: Required: 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- or 3-4 years of experience as an associate.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and especially ‘Excel’.
- Preferred: Min 1 year as Process leader/TE
- Critical: Good written and verbal communication skills & team management skills.
- Mentoring, motivating skills and Coaching skills
- If any desirable skills please add.
• Collaborative & consultative
• Socially confident
• Achievement oriented
- Business Foresight –Ability to strategize & demonstrate deep business insight that helps identify & develop strategic opportunities
- Managing Transformation – Ability to work and lead transformations in a dynamic environment
- Fostering partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Driving Excellence
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days