Quezon City Jobs Bookkeeper Position at Ore Asia Mining and Development Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱20,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Ore Asia Mining and Development Corporation
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must be graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience.
- Ability to produce trial balance.
- Ability to do account reconciliation.
- Can start immediately.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Maintains historical accounting & financial records.
- Prepares BIR reports and other tax computations.
- Maintains bank accounts.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GLOBAL SIBAGAT HYDRO POWER CORPORATION is a subsidiary of Jowood Industries Inc. Philippines and is affiliated with Liliw Hydro Power Corporation, Ore Asia Mining and Development Corporation, Global Summit Mines and Development Corporation, Global Titan Mines and Development Corporation. Jowood Industries is an established company for thirty (30) years and specializes in the trading of metals and structural steel acting as an importer, wholesaler, retailer and as well as exporter.
GLOBAL SIBAGAT HYDRO POWER CORPORATION, is a newly established company that focuses on hydro electric power generation . This is especially as demand for power is expected to rise in the years ahead and has identified power generation as a key platform for future growth.
• A socially responsible and environment-conscious hydro electric power generation company, ably protecting its economic interest side by side with the interest of its stakeholders.
• We shall establish and develop an integrated hydro operation focused on environmental safety and community development.
• We shall pursue calculated expansion of our hydro operations taking advantage of the favorable investment regime in the Philippines.
• We will continue to be socially responsible by working synergistically with our host communities where we operate.
• We will support our employee in developing their skills and talents to optimize their contribution in the realization of our vision for them to reach their best potential so that they will use their talents to work professionally, harmoniously and safely towards the achievement of our vision.
• We will aim for excellence in all our pursuits to protect the interest of the company and all its stakeholders.
• Our goal is to satisfy our clients expectations first time and every time, in a safe, professional and cost – effective manner, in accordance with contractual requirements. We aim to achieve this by:
- Placing emphasis on management leadership and leadership by example.
- Providing appropriate job skills training for all employees
- Maintaining reliable quality management systems
- Conducting all contract activities in a professional manner
- Setting measurable targets and continually review and improve our policies
- Use effective management and technical expertise to provide outcomes that exceed our clients expectations.
• GLOBAL SIBAGAT HYDRO POWER CORP. is committed to sound environmental management and ensures that all of its employee and subcontractors on site are aware of this policy and conduct their activities in an environmentally responsible manner. To accomplish this we will:
- Comply with all statutory requirements, license conditions and contractual obligations.
- Prevent pollution in its operations to the extent practicable.
- Practice waste minimization and dispose of waste in the designated areas in a manner that minimizes impact on the existing environment.
- Implement a training program for its staff and contractors to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the company’s performance.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
• GLOBAL SIBAGAT HYDRO is a safety conscious company committed to maintain the highest standards of occupational health and safety in order to eliminate conditions and incidents that could result in personal injury or ill health.
• GLOBAL SIBAGAT HYDRO is committed to taking all possible steps to ensure the safety and health of all persons working in the workplaces. The management of all sites will ensure that supervisors and employees understand their specific responsibilities for safety and health.
• GLOBAL SIBAGAT HYDRO is committed to continual improvement of workplace health and safety in partnership with employees and sub contractors.
• GLOBAL SIBAGAT HYDRO is committed to building a team attitude and approach to safety and training and will promote regular meetings between staff and employees where all matters of occupational health and safety are discussed in a co-operative environment.
- Industry: Mining
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Insurance, Monday-Saturday (half-day)