Makati City Jobs Associate Accounting Analyst 2 Position at Chevron Holdings Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Chevron Holdings Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Associate Accounting Analyst 2 and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Chevron Holdings Inc.|
|Position||Associate Accounting Analyst 2|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Manages the company’s accounting services and processes. This Job Category includes accounting positions embedded in BUs, in Corporate Departments, and Financial Shared Services (FSS). (Note: FSS accounting leadership/managerial positions should not be mapped to this Job Category.)
Supports clients/customers and assists with functional projects under regular supervision. Has a general knowledge of the work group.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Invoice Processing Analyst located in Makati, Philippines.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Process invoices and payment requests timely (within prescribed cut-off time) and accurately based on information provided
- Process invoices and credit memos in SAP/JDE timely and accurately based on information provided by the business unit
- Resolve invoicing issues by coordinating with Business unit and/or supplier.
- Respond and resolve inquiries and account reconciliation traces timely.
- Adjusts vendor accounts based on information provided, approved, and agreed upon threshold amount
- Initiates and implement process improvements to sustain/increase quality of work, realize efficiencies, and/or make the processes more effective.
- Other Admin and Ad-hoc Activities as may be assigned by the Team Leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and related business courses
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, teamwork and customer engagement skills
- Must have the propensity to work in a proactive, results-oriented, and customer-focused environment
- Enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Experience in SAP/ JDE is an advantage, but not required.
- Strong Accounts Payable background is preferred.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H268+CC6 Chevron Holdings, Inc., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Chevron Corporation is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. Through its subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, the company is involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and lubricants; manufactures and sells petrochemicals and additives; generates power; and develops and deploys technologies that enhance business value in every aspect of the company's operations. Chevron is based in San Ramon, Calif. More information about Chevron is available at ww.chevron.com.
Chevron Philippines Inc. (CPI) markets the Caltex® brand, which is Chevron's customer facing brand in Asia Pacific and parts of the Middle East and Africa. Chevron Philippines operates a network of about 620 Caltex service stations/retail outlets across the Philippines. Chevron also provides for the fuel and lubricants needs of the commercial and industrial sectors. Fuel products such as Caltex with Techron® Gold and Silver and Power Diesel, as well as lubricants such as Havoline® and Delo® are also available at all Caltex service stations.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,00, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, sales and marketing support, procurement/supply chain,and information technology.
Product & Services
Chevron sells petroleum products around the world under the Chevron, Texaco and Caltex brands, as well as a number of other brands, including Havoline® and Delo® oils. Caltex products and its associated brands are sold in approximately 30 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual