Makati City Jobs Assistant Manager For Customer Care Position at DMCI Homes
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Assistant Manager for Customer Care. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, DMCI Homes, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Assistant Manager For Customer Care
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
|Type of Work
- At least 2-3 years of related working experience as Assistant Manager
- Responding, resolving and following up on critical technical issues to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Studying competition to find new ways to retain customers.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs.
- Identifying and documenting processes for all buyer/s issues resolution, specifically buyers from the affordable and economic market segment
- Monitor and generate report to monitor internal and external department’s SLA
- Initiate discussion when recalibration of departmental SLAs is needed (Customer Care and other departments)
- Monitor approved departmental projects and ensure timely and correct implementation of these.
- Monitoring and preparation of departmental reports which are used for mid year and year end reporting to Management
- Monitor Davao Customer Care staff and ensure that he/she is adhering to all approved procedures and policies in carrying out his/her responsibilities.
- Monitor Customer Care Team Leader for PMO and ensure that concerns from the sites are given proper resolution and relayed to client and reported to the management accordingly
- Oversee the department in the absence of the Manager
|National Capital Region
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Positive working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DMCI Homes is the premier provider of resort-themed residences and condominium communities in the metro. With over 20 years of experience in real estate development and more than 55 years of construction experience through our parent company, DMCI Holdings Inc., we are the first quadruple A builder-developer in the country.
Our history of excellence is evident in our work; we are known in the industry as the builder of landmarks, having developed iconic structures as the Cultural Center of the Philippines, PICC, Baguio Country Club, and Shangri-La Makati.
However, our biggest achievements are not reflected in these landmarks; rather, they are seen in the lives that we have touched through our premium-quality, family-oriented residential developments. They are reflected in the milestone achievements that we have developed in our pursuit to improve urban living. They are evident in the superior quality of life that we strive, every day, to provide for the Filipino.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Insurance, HMO, Corporate/Business Attire, Mondays-Saturdays (for selected positions)