National Capital Region Jobs Archicad/ Lumion/ Revit Draftsperson (elegant Homes Nsw) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Archicad/ Lumion/ Revit Draftsperson (elegant Homes Nsw)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
ArchiCAD or REVIT experienced may only apply
We are looking for a highly motivated ARCHICAD/REVIT DRAFTSPERSON and ADMIN ASSISTANT to join our dynamic and growing business. The ARCHICAD/REVIT DRAFTSPERSON will be responsible for all designing and drafting files from Selections, Council Approvals and should know about the administrative work.
- Preparation of DA & CC Documentation for the proposed
- Liaising with the client to establish the style, configuration, and finishes of the dwellings.
- Preparation of the architectural design and drawings for both the primary and secondary dwellings for the DA and CC.
- Provide architectural assistance to architects in developing construction plans.
- Prepare and develop layouts, elevations, cross-sections in construction drawings.
- Assist architectural teams in dimensional surveys of buildings and update on.
- Apply survey notes in architectural drawings with precise specifications.
- Use advanced software v25 in preparing architectural plans.
- Assist and support architects in executing multiple architectural projects.
- Interact with clients to implement their plans and goals in architectural project drawings.
- Execute all aspects of architectural processes and issues.
- Maintain all architectural drawings, plans, client specifications, and survey notes in organised manner.
- Ensure compliance with all architectural guidelines and standards
- Prepare design concepts using ArchiCAD
- 3D Modeling essential using Twin motion provided
- Management of numerous projects within allocated portfolios
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team with minimal direction
- Adhere to project timelines
- Preparation and lodgement of working documentation to local Councils
- Liaison with local councils, builders, and external consultants
- Meet with existing and prospective clients to make alterations and discuss project parameters
- Demonstrated competence in the use of the ArchiCAD or REVIT platform
- Thorough understanding of the National Construction Code, Australian Standards and Land
- Use and Planning acts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in working autonomously as well as part of an expandi
Work From Home Requirements:
- At least 50MBPS internet connection
- Back up internet connection, postpaid or prepaid
- Laptop or Desktop with updated operating systems (at least core i5 or higher)
- Backup laptop or desktop (at least core i5 or higher)
- Headset with mic
- No background noise during work hours
- Must not be currently employed full time
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days