Pasay City Jobs Application Support Position at SM Retail, Inc. – Corporate
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company SM Retail, Inc. - Corporate is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of application support and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||SM Retail, Inc. – Corporate|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Administration and 1st to 2nd level support of eCommerce platforms (Shopify, WMS, OMS, etc)
· System and process monitoring
· Incident and problem handling in complex and distributed application environment
· Solving reported and pro-actively found issues using support functions available within the supported systems / applications
· Detailed error analysis throughout the application landscape, identifying and categorizing issues to provide a root cause analysis, developing workarounds for business users until upcoming releases or emergency patches
· Ticket ownership, ensuring timely response, follow-up and communication with any involved party in order to find a quick solution to the problem
· Documenting and extending of knowledge base; ensuring Know-How transfer within the team
· With Production support experience at least 2-3 years
· Application Troubleshooting and Testing experience
· Operating Systems knowledge Windows, Linux/Unix.
· ITSM Management tool experience
· Good communication skills, oral and written
· Good interpersonal skills
· Working experience with any WMS as a operator or application support
· Basic Cloud Operations
· ITIL knowledge (certification a plus)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SM Retail, Inc.
SM’s deeply-rooted market presence in the Philippines stems from retail.Located in downtown, Manila, Mr. Henry Sy, Sr. opened the first Shoemart Store in 1958 where he offered a variety of shoes from both the country and abroad.He pioneered business systems remembered to this day by his loyal shoppers and employees.His innovative approach to customer service helped build a highly recognized brand which, in turn, enabled Shoemart to grow and evolve into a full-service department store; hence, changing its brand name into the simpler and more appropriate SM.
Always aiming to make life better for his customers, Mr. Sy expanded his merchandise to fulfill his commitment to offer a one-stop shopping experience. SM’s tagline, “We’ve Got It All For You” has become a guiding principle for the level of service that SM lives up to until today and has helped transform it into a household name.For over six decades, SM has developed generations of loyal customers, many of whom still fondly call the store Shoemart.
On the other hand, Mr. Sy ventured into the food retail business in the mid-1980s as part of his dedication to provide mall customers with greater convenience. The first SM Supermarket was an anchor tenant in the first SM mall in North EDSA.
Today, SM Retail, Inc. is the country’s leading retailer with a nationwide portfolio of department stores, supermarkets and specialty stores.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 213-545-858-000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Saturdays required for some positions.