National Capital Region Jobs Application Developer (flutter) Position at AMSBB Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we AMSBB Group, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as application developer (flutter) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Application Developer (flutter)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are currently looking for an Application Developer (Flutter) to join our global IT team to be based in our Makati, Philippines office. You must have strong self-management and motivation skills for this full-time position building technology for the education industry.
· Extensive experience developing Web and Mobile Applications with Flutter/Dart
· Proficient in Google Firebase SDK for user authentication, storage and database management
· Be able to work with version control systems, (e.g., GitLab, GitHub)
· Experience with RESTful APIs
· Be able to work with Flutter plugins
· Experience working in agile environments
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Familiarity with design patterns and best practice trends
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||2nd, AMSBB Group, Aguirre Building, Salcedo Village, 108 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, 1200, Philippines|
- International exposure with vibrant team.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
C O M P A N Y
We started with specialising on virtual fairs for the education industry. The process and functionalities are built to mimic closely to the real world events. As technology advances and marketing strategies are moving towards online, we believe that our 3D virtual reality platform can help you host the best online fairs, expos or open-day events. Your marketing costs will be reduced drastically and your global market reach is unlimited. Our clients have been education providers, organisations and bodies related to the education industry and students recruitment agencies around the world. But now we have expanded our platform to cover all kind of industries andable to customised to your needs.
3 X P Ocomprises a team of professional and experienced event organisers who has run global eventsfor the past 20 years. We understand every aspect of these events in real situations. 2020 has changed the world and how we live due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to bring the real-life experience to you in the best virtual environment, so that we can continue to succeed in the new normal. Our teams are based in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati