National Capital Region Jobs Analytics Advisory Senior Analyst (eh 1917) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Analytics Advisory Senior Analyst (EH 1917). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Accenture, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Analytics Advisory Senior Analyst (eh 1917)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- We are on Workday! For faster processing, kindly ready your CV to apply using autofill with resume.
- Click apply now and you will be redirected to our Workday site, click apply again and you will be asked to autofill with resume, apply manually or if you have previous application, you can use it to re-apply. Make sure to complete your Workday profile for your application to be processed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Central Measurement & Reporting
- Deliver high performance through performance optimization
- Demand & Capacity Management
- Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code
- Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences
- Working experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Working experience building / mobilizing reports in MS Excel
- Working experience working with VBA and Macro to automate reports
- Working experience in Programming, SQL, SSIS, SSRS (e.g. building Tables, creating ETL packages (Extract, Transform, Loading packages), creating SSRS reports) – SSIS and SSRS good to have but not required
- Working experience in data visualization (Tableau, Datazen, PowerBI) – good to have but not required
- Keen attention to detail
- Working experience on project management
- Working experience on risk and issue management
- Strong Problem Solving and Decision Making skills
- Good stakeholder management, with the ability to properly manage stakeholder expectations and escalations
- Can work well as part of a team; ability to work well across different levels
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills; can communicate across different levels within the organization
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Analytics Advisory Senior Analyst (eh 1917) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023