Pasig City Jobs Advertising Executive Position at Charlton Media Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising, we Charlton Media Group, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as advertising executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Charlton Media Group|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Prime responsibility is to secure sales for the company’s print, website, and event businesses
- Equally important is to be able to conduct market and competitive research for business trends and insights as well as to analyze captured data for sales strategies
- Trace and capture new advertisers and clients while retaining and taking care of existing ones
- Come up with sales presentations and calls and tailor-fit them according to each client
- Must hit monthly and yearly sales quota
- Able to write top of the line sales proposals
- Ascertain that pertinent documents are complete and terms are satisfactorily met
- Must be willing to accomplish administrative tasks related to the job, i.e, submit weekly plans, sales reports, document filing, contract reviewing, etc.
- Come up with out of the box ideas to execute and generate sales
- Can reach impressive number of meetings set on a weekly basis
- Must be willing to be assigned to related tasks
- Graduate ideally in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or any related field
- Impressive communication skills for negotiation and management in face-to-face, written, and over-the-phone situations
- Knowledgeable in digital and social media trends
- With amicable personality
- With at least 1 year experience in sales ideally with exposure in media, business to business, FMCG, power, banking and healthcare;
- Must be goal- and service-oriented and can manage work under pressure
- Must be determined to hit deadlines and quota
- Energetic, charismatic, articulate, sociable, creative and a TEAM PLAYER
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint is a MUST
- Willing to travel to Southeast Asian Countries
We pay out good commissions based on your sales performance!
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Passionate and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary, benefits, and commission
- Provides great opportunities for employees
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Charlton Media Group is a leading business information group with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and the Philippines. The company publishes in print and online key business magazines for the region, both country-based and also regional trade publications. It also organises events associated with its key brands as well as research and bespoke conferences and roundtables for clients.
Charlton Media Group's key publications include Singapore Business Review, Hong Kong Business, Asian Banking and Finance, Asian Power, Healthcare Asia, and Insurance Asia.
The company is also behind the biggest corporate awards in Southeast Asia such as the Asian Banking and Finance Awards, Asian Power Awards, Singapore Business Review Awards, Hong Kong Business Awards, Hong Kong Business High Flyers Awards, and Insurance Asia Awards.
It is also the producer of bespoke conferences held in several countries in Southeast Asia such as the Retail Banking Forum, Asian Power Utility Forum, Healthcare Asia Forum, and the QSR Media Conferences held annually in Asia and Australia.
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO / Vacation and Sick Leaves / Fixed Weekends off / Fixed Regular Holidays off
- Specific Location: Ortigas