Pasig City Jobs Accounts Receivable / Cash Application | On-site – Ortigas | Nightshift Position at Satellite Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Satellite Office has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as accounts receivable / cash application | on-site - ortigas | nightshift with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Accounts Receivable / Cash Application | On-site - Ortigas | Nightshift
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
|Type of Work
This is an Accounts Receivable/Cash Application position handling data entry for client payments. This position supports other department functions and requires the person to have a basic understanding of these functions, how this position affects the department workflow, and be able to communicate effectively when others may be affected.
- Primary responsibility is to accurately and timely post all cash receipts to client accounts.
- Responsible for reconciling daily cash receipts to bank ledger. Assists in resolving all payment discrepancies and unapplied payments.
- Be proactive in communicating with clients when there are payment discrepancies.
- Reporting account status to management.
- Research and adjust payments as needed if issues arise.
- Assisting collections department with research and facilitate client refunds when necessary.
- Contacting clients as needed when unidentified payments come through.
- Maintain accurate, clear, concise, and complete account notes and other relevant information.
- Ability to work with all other departments to answer questions and resolve issues on a timely basis with both internal and external clients while ensuring exceptional customer service.
- Assist with month end closing tasks.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including strong Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent attendance.
- Good critical thinking skills, logical and curious.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong email skills. Able to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Good work attitude, adaptable, with multi-tasking abilities.
- Independent/self-motivated and ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to work outside scheduled work hours as needed.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the AweSOme Life with Satellite Office!
Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at ww.satelliteoffice.com.
Experience the Satellite Office Life.
• We reward your ambition. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our people.
• Real people, real purpose. We support our people’s growth through continuous learning and development.
• The freedom to be awesome. We ensure that our people are given opportunities to explore their passion through fun and learning activities to help balance work and life outside work.
• Work and play haven. Our state-of-the-art facilities and technologies provide a work and play haven for our people.
• We care. We believe in prioritizing our people and community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), • Competitive compensation and benefits packages