Makati City Jobs Accounts Payable Officer (h & D Retail T/a Toymate Pty Ltd) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Jobstreet Philippines is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Accounts Payable Officer (H & D Retail T/A Toymate PTY LTD) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Accounts Payable Officer (h & D Retail T/a Toymate Pty Ltd)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Toymate, the leading Toy Retailer in Australia is looking for Junior Accountants/Accounts Payable to fill two (2) positions. These roles require someone who is passionate about numbers and getting it right every time. The role will be work from home for 40 hours per week.
Tasks will include:
- Processing and Posting of Invoices to ERP System
- Line level reconciliation
- Escalation of price discrepancies
- Coordinate with Suppliers to ensure all deliveries by Vendors are in full and within the agreed delivery window.
- Coordinate with Stores to send their Invoices for compliance.
- Ensuring stores scan through delivery invoices so they can be processed.
- Escalate non-compliant stores to operational management for follow up.
- Manage Month-End Clean-up of Purchase Orders
- Prepare and provide summary reports to executive team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year of Australian accounting/bookkeeping working experience in the related field.
- Experience in using MYOB, ERP Systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Receptive to training and coaching.
- Strong attention to details and with high analytical skills
- Excellent English communication – both written & verbal.
- Time management skills
- Trustworthy in managing confidential information.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days