Quezon City Jobs Accounts Payable Associate Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as accounts payable associate with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Accounts Payable Associate|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Accounts Payable Associate primarily responsible for the efficient, timely and accurate accounting and payment of purchases/vendor payables, employee reimbursements/claims. The Accounts Payable Specialist ensures that generally accepted accounting principles, policies and procedures are complied with; internal controls are adhered to; terms of the service level agreement are consistently met; and that efficient workflows and best practices are adopted.
▪ Responsible for the daily verification and posting of vendor invoices and employee claims; reconciling vendor statements; resolving billing or payment disputes; proper and timely accounting of liabilities; and timely payment of vendor invoices and employee claims.
▪ Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close. Ensure that AP transactions are loaded to the General Ledger timely and accurately. Reconcile assigned accounts and verify propriety of postings and classifications ▪ Work with the relevant teams to ensure timely completion of year end audit
▪ Maintain Accounts Payable work instructions/procedures
▪ Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
▪ Perform other duties as assigned or required
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA preferred
▪ Familiar with US GAAP
▪ A good working knowledge and understanding of the Accounts Payable function with a minimum of two years of relevant work experience. Experience working in MNC is preferred.
▪ Experience with ERPs (e.g. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft); PC proficient – strong experience with Microsoft Excel (advanced excel skills a plus), Word, PowerPoint; experience with MS Access and Project a plus
▪ Logical thinker who constantly thinks of process improvements
▪ Good documentation skills
▪ Able to thrive in a fast-paced setting; able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
▪ Strong organizational and prioritization skills
▪ Good interpersonal skills; and ability to work with a diverse group of people ▪ Customer-centric skills and personality
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills.
▪ Must be independent yet a strong team player
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City