Marikina City Jobs Accounting Officer Position at QwertyWorks Data Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, QwertyWorks Data Services are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounting officer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Marikina City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||QwertyWorks Data Services|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assist in handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Assisting Production operations in recording, handling, reconciling and resolving tasks that are related to finances/billing.
- Maintaining office filing and retrieval systems for business correspondence and records, ensuring documents can be filed and retrieved with ease by all users.
- Collection/Recovery of past and present Accounts Receivable including those from Delinquent Accounts/Clients.
- Assist in Monitoring Purchase Order for the suppliers.
- Preparing consolidated reports.
- Assist in preparing payroll.
- Act as back-up in invoicing.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the manager.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy;
- With at least 3-year related work experience;
- Can work with little supervision;
- Detail and deadline oriented;
- High analytical skills;
- Must be willing to report work in Antipolo-Marikina boundary along Marcos hi-way (Near LRT2 Antipolo and Marikina stations).
- Okay with Hybrid set-up
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||11, QwertyWorks, 1110 Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Pasig, 1800 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ISO 17100:2015 Certified Company
Industry: Translation and Localization
Company Size: At least 50 employees
Working Hours: Any assigned 9-hour shift from Mondays to Fridays
Location: Antipolo City (near Marikina City, along Marcos Highway)
Office Setup: Non-conventional
Brief Description: Founded in 2001, the Company stands as a pioneering and low-profile localization and translation firm in the Philippines that is purely Filipino-owned and Philippine-based, catering to various international brands from Information Technology, Legal, Health and Medical, Marketing and Advertising, Entertainment and other notable industries. It belongs to relevant industry associations including the American Translators Association and the Internet Marketing Association.
Major Goals: To create and maintain a sustainable corporate environment that will serve as an excellent model for Filipino-owned and Philippine-based companies, while promoting the Philippine languages and their proper usage to a universal audience
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Performance Incentives