National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Manager (eden Senior Care) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Accounting Manager (Eden Senior Care) in our company, Jobstreet Philippines. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Accounting Manager (eden Senior Care)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Eden Senior Care is a fast-growing company that operates skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. We are looking for an Accounting Manager to manage the accounting team of 7 and report to the Controller. There will be substantial training involved to familiarize the Accounting Manager with Eden processes and systems.
Manage the accounting team and lead the performance of the following functions:
- Perform reconciliations on bank accounts, credit cards, rent rolls
- Upkeep bookkeeping responsibilities at related companies
- Interact with and gather information from the AP team, Treasury team, and AR team
- Research transactions and make journal entries based on evolving projects and needs in the accounting and finance teams
- Interact with Lenders and other important 3rd parties whose relationships we rely on to satisfy reporting requirements and questions that they may have
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience managing a remote team of at least 4 individuals
- Solid fundamental accounting knowledge: Debits/Credits, Financial Statements and relationships between them, etc.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel
- Responsive and responsible
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work with data and perform basic analysis
- Previous accounting experience preferred
- Previous experience working for an international company is preferred but not required
- Previous experience working with large amounts of information/data is preferred but not required
- Previous experience with Quickbooks, Point Click Care, or other major accounting software systems preferred but not required
- Previous experience with Paychex or other major payroll systems preferred but not required
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days