National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Associate Position at JGC Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|JGC Philippines, Inc.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- With good communication skills and scholastic records
- Must have at least two (2) years relevant accounting & financial handson work exposure gained in medium to large organization.
- Willing to be assigned at project site assignment, if needed.
- Preferably residing in Calabarzon or nearby municipalities in Muntinlupa City (Muntiparlas)
- Immediately available for employment by June 2023
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JGC Philippines, Inc. (JPHIL), was incorporated and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on September 5, 1989 as the first global engineerign office of JGC Corporation of Japan.
JPHIL was originally engaged in providing engineering services including feasibility studies, front-end engineering and detailed engineering designs for its parent company in Japan, JGC Corporation, and its domestic clients. The three original shareholders are AG & P, Marubeni and JGC Corporation.
From then on, JGC Philippines has become JGC’s largest overseas Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) subsidiary providing EPC and Facility Maintenance services for a wide range of business fields including Petroleum Refining, Petrochemicals, Non-Ferrous Metals Refining and Biofuels in the Philippines.
We are committed to creating a more prosperous future for our clients, for people and for society through integrating our core capabilities and technical expertise to generate innovative solutions.
We shall be a global EPC company like no other in designing, building and delivering technologically advanced plants and facilities that are of exceptional value to customers.
We undertake to foster mutual respect and support among all those involved in our activities and to emphasize the importance of safety for all.
We pledge to maintain the highest ethical standards in everything we do.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: SEC Reg. No. 167900
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Life Insurance, Annual Paid Leaves, Rice Subsidy, Meal Allowances
- Specific Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa City