Pasay City Jobs Accounting Associate (igaming) Position at GB Digi Management Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
GB Digi Management Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasay City and surrounding areas as accounting associate (igaming) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|GB Digi Management Inc.
|Accounting Associate (igaming)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Work with the finance team to ensure financial reporting is timely, accurate, consistent, complete, and in line with IFRS.
- Accounts Payable /Accounts Receivable Management.
- Recording of the bank, Payment Service Provider, purchase ledger, revenue, costs, and all accounting entries for the Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Help complete tax returns for companies, partnerships, and individuals as part of the business.
- Ensure timely submissions of BIR and other related government agency filings.
- Assist with preparing the monthly financial reporting in Xero and Excel
- Collect, interpret, review, and reconcile financial information
- Payment processing across multiple companies and bank accounts.
- Work with ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Accountancy
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Financial Reporting and Analysis, Budget, Audit, and Taxation in a multinational company.
- Working knowledge of any Accounting software (Xero, Quickbooks, etc.)
- The following is an advantage but not required:
- iGaming exposure
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary Package
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- HMO plus 1 Free dependent
- Group Life Insurance
- Paid VL/SL Credits
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Free Meal
- Hybrid set-up once regularized (4 days onsite, 2 days remote)
Conditions of Employment
- 6 days/weekly onsite reporting in Macapagal, Pasay
- 9am to 6pm shift
|National Capital Region
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- HMO on day 1 plus 1 free dependent
- Multinational Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
GB Digi Management Inc. is a management consulting industry, established 2022. We aim to grow into a leading recruitment agency for medium and large global companies, providing valuable advice and services to meet their needs.
In today’s fast-paced industry, finding a good fit for your company may be time-consuming. We believe in providing efficient manpower allocation where our clients are introduced to the right people for the right job, thus allowing you to focus on other important things that matter.
Led by a management team with a decade of experience in the recruitment industry, we are supported by our core group of professionals with a diverse background in consulting, outsourcing, internet technologies, education, and business industries.
As we aim to be the leading management consultancy, we connect specialist talents with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We are performance driven and what differentiates us is our unwavering commitment to build relationships with our clients.
By understanding our clients’ requirements, we are able to meet their needs precisely, allowing organizations and their employees to succeed. Matching the right person to the right job is our core tenet and philosophy at GBD.
We offer a diverse range of experience and insights gained in addressing talent management problems. Our consulting teams comprise a synergetic mix of business and technology competencies, as well as a deep understanding of the different industries and the issues relevant to them.
VALUE ADDED CONSULTANCY
More than just a recruitment agency, our expertise in providing Human Capital Consultancy adds value for our clients. Universally sought after, our recruitment skills and headhunting expertise (in all sectors) are highly beneficial assets for our clients.
We pride ourselves as a one-stop human capital solutions provider, and our innovative and relationship-focused workforce solutions are effective across a wide range of industries. We have an established relationship with our different partners across regions and have often drawn upon each other’s recruitment expertise working across different industries.
We follow a proven methodology that focuses on the specific needs of our clients’ organization and industry. Identifying traits from our extensive pool of international and local candidates, we shortlist the best talents who fit your company’s skill requirements and beliefs. Together with our consultants, we offer valuable advice on talents and new compliances in the HR industry.
We seek to make our clients’ recruitment and HR functions easier and simpler to ease the burdens of manpower management. As a one-stop HR solutions provider, we address all staffing needs for our clients and streamline their decision-making process for a far more productive business in the long run. Leave administration tasks (payroll, insurance, compensation, etc.) to us and focus on the things that matter.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Macapagal