National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at Quorum International Inc. -Toby’s Sports
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Accounting Assistant. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Quorum International Inc. -Toby's Sports and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱17,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Quorum International Inc. -Toby’s Sports|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 17.000|
- Review and approve sales invoices including the sales order, price, price extension and discount thereof for wholesale, e-commerce, after-sale and retail operation.
- Prepare and post sales invoices, debit/credit memo and its corresponding cost of sales.
- Review, validate and journalize other accounting transactions such as bank deposits, cash advance liquidations, etc.
- Maintain customer subsidiary accounts by applies collection from customer to specific receivable entries.
- Encode and post employee A/R billed by affiliates
- Prepare Statement of Account.
- Follow-up collections.
- Coordinate with Customers regarding payment deduction and discrepancy.
- Prepare reports such as Summary of Output Tax, Franchise Revenues, Collection Reports, etc.
- Analyze customer’s account and performs monthly closing of A/R by generating aging of receivable and days of receivable.
- Check outputs of subordinates.
- Issue memorandum regarding employees’ accountabilities to be settled.
- Maintain files.
- Review customer mapping for new and update of Customer master file in accounting system.
- Responsible for the fulfillment of other programs included as part of section’s annual Plans and Objectives.
- Evaluates subordinate’s performance as per company standard.
- Recommend, develop and implement operating guidelines, policies, procedures, system and controls of the section and for sales and other revenue transactions.
a. Education: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Management Accounting, Banking and Finance or Financial Management
b. Work Experience: Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H3FM+9H4 Quorum International Inc / Toby's Sports - Head Office, C. Raymundo Ave, Pasig, 1606 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Fun and Creative Working Environment
- Employee Discounts and Employee Engagements
- Career growth and development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUORUM HOLDINGS CORP. (QHC)Quorum Holdings has been at the forefront of the Philippine sports industry since its establishment in 1978. Over the years, QHC, which is 100% Filipino-owned, has expanded its interests into specialty retail, distribution, real estate, and has ventured into key partnerships, investing in other sports and fitness-related businesses.
The QHC story revolves around the main belief of the company’s shareholders, management and staff—that sport has the power to inspire and change lives. And as it gears itself towards even more greatness, the company remains committed to further expanding its reach, creating new ways to promote fitness, and helping more people harness the power of sport in their everyday lives.
COMPANIES UNDER QHC:
Quorum International Inc. (QII),the retail arm of QHC, has been serving the Filipino athlete and sports enthusiast community for over 40 years through a network of multi-brand, multi-category sports and fitness stores: Toby’s Sports, a sporting goods store; RUNNR, a running specialty store; and Urban Athletics, a cutting-edge street lifestyle store.
Sports Resources, Inc. (SRI),the distribution arm of QHC, engages in the distribution of major sporting and fitness brands in the Philippines. Established in 1985 as a subsidiary of QHC that handles in-house product design and manufacturing, SRI became a separate corporate entity in 1993 after its initial success of signing an exclusive distribution deal with renowned Tennis brand, Prince. Currently, SRI is the country’s exclusive distributor of top international sports and fitness brands, such as Brooks, TYR, JK Exer, GU Energy Gels, Wilson and Lonsdale.
Total Sports Technology Inc. (TSTI)is the apparel manufacturing company behind the sportswear brand Equipe. Launched in 2004 to serve the growing active apparel market, Equipe serves as an affordable alternative to international brands, without compromising quality and design. TSTI is also the exclusive distributor of Butterfly Twists, a popular UK brand of ladies’ casual shoes, in the Philippines.
Fitness Intelligence Trends, Inc.(FIT Inc.) was established in 2002 as a strategic alliance between Quorum International Inc., the company behind Toby’s Sports, and American Fitness Partners, the Philippine franchisee of the Gold’s Gym chain. FIT Inc., which carries light to full commercial fitness equipment, distributes to commercial, corporate and school gyms, wellness centers, hospital rehab centers, and even home gyms.
Anita Realty & Development Corporation (ARDC)is the real estate arm of QHC, tasked to handle administrative, physical and financial management of the holdings company’s multiple properties. It currently manages the following properties: Quorum Center, Mercedes Property, and commercial units in Orient Square and Taipan Place.
WHY JOIN US?
At QHC, our people drive our success, making it possible for us to bring to life our vision and deliver consistently good value to our customers. Solidifying our place as the number one sport and lifestyle organization in the country depends on the dedication of our employees and the excellence of our leaders. Therefore, we are committed to creating a work environment that continuously stimulates collaboration, innovation and creativity among our people, making sure that we inspire them to continuously perform better, achieve great results, and encourage others to do the same.
WE CHANGE LIVES.
Help us shape the future of sport.
Be part of the leading sports and fitness organization in the Philippines!
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 88279
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Pasig City