Pasig City Jobs Accountant (project-based) Position at COOPERATIVE FOR AMERICAN RELIEF EVERYWHERE,INC.(Care Phils.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Accountant (Project-Based). For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, COOPERATIVE FOR AMERICAN RELIEF EVERYWHERE,INC.(Care Phils.), and able to work under part time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||COOPERATIVE FOR AMERICAN RELIEF EVERYWHERE,INC.(Care Phils.)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Accountant’s role revolves mainly on the Finance Operations, Accounts Payable and Reconciliation and Audit.
He/She assists the organization comply with fiduciary duties, corporate governance and due diligence requirements. He/She examines the budget, balance sheet and financial statements for irregularities; manages financial resources and activities; improves the process efficiency; mitigates financial risks, prevent fraud or theft; monitor and control cashflow; and meets financial objectives.
Cash Management and Reconciliation
- Ensure that cash amounts in an organization’s accounting ledgers reconcile with actual bank balance.
- Continuously follow-up on all reconciling items and provide regular updates to direct leadership.
- Maintain documentation for the purpose of supporting files, reports, and data.
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in all reconciliation activities.
- Assist both internal and external auditors by providing requested documents in an organized state in a timely manner.
- Create bill, calculate drawdowns and send invoice to donors.
- Prepare Billing and Revenue Reports; and perform billing month-end activities.
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Receive, process, and verify invoices and supporting documents related to accounts payables.
- Manage stakeholders like, but not limited to, providing performance report to the business unit and participating in performance review and/or process improvement meetings.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as identified by the Team Lead or higher such as handling requests related to Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, General Ledger and Expense Module
- Protect businesses against unintentional overpayment.
General Ledger and Asset Management
- Gather all necessary reports and detailed support both periodically and on-demand, including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, revenue forecasts, budgets, and cash-flow statements.
- Perform month-end and year-end close activities like journal entries, multi-currency processing, allocations, consolidations, fixed asset maintenance, etc.
- Send out the following reports to Business Unit(s) for their disposition:
– Unposted Journals
– Suspense Reports
– Catastrophic and Security Contribution
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Support internal or external audit activities.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information and reconcile any financial discrepancies by performing or directing research of accounting issues for compliance and establish quality over transactions and reporting.
- Provide in-country support as needed and requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with emphasis in accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with equivalent work experience in NGO and development industry setting for years with emphasis on Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in progressive finance and accounting from a non-profit or for-profit organization
- 3 years or more relevant experience in progressive finance and accounting from a non-profit or for-profit organization in development industry setting
- Prior experience working with finance and accounting management with a fast-paced finance department preferred.
- CPA, Chartered Accountant, post graduate or other relevant certification.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CARE is a leading humanitarian organizationfighting global poverty.We place special focus on working alongsidepoor women because, equipped with the proper resources, womenhave the power to help whole families and entire communities escape poverty. Women are the heart of CARE's community-based efforts to improve basic education, prevent the spread of disease, increase access to clean water and sanitation, expand economic opportunity and protect natural resources. CARE also delivers emergency aid to survivors of war and natural disasters, helps people rebuild their lives.
Our mission is to serve individuals and families in the poorest communities in the world.
We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security.
CARE places human dignity at the center of its relief and development work. At the heart of CARE’s efforts to impact poverty and social justice is its engagement with marginalized communities. In CARE, we also recognize the particular responsibility we have to similarly promote human dignity and social justice within our own organization and maintain a safe and respectful workplace. We recognize the importance of organizational culture and accountability in creating a safe and supportive organization for our staff, our partners and the communities with whom we work.
At CARE, we believe all people have a right to live their lives free from sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, and that no child should be subjected to abuse of any form. We believe that sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, and child abuse, are more likely to be exerted over particular groups of people due to inequalities and vulnerabilities, particularly those experienced by women, vulnerable adults and children. We recognize that there is unequal power between CARE Employees and Related Personnel and the people we partner and work with throughout our programs, and also between people within our organization. We expect that our power will not be used to advantage ourselves or cause harm to others.
CARE recognizes we have a responsibility to protect people we work with, and who work for us, and we will continuously strive to prevent sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse and child abuse from happening. We take seriously all reports of sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, and child abuse. Our actions are informed by a survivor-centered approach which means that the needs and wishes of survivors guide our response, that survivors are treated with dignity and respect, and the rights of survivors to privacy and support are prioritized. CARE has a zero-tolerance approach toward sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, and child abuse. We will carefully examine allegations and investigate, and take appropriate disciplinary action where this is needed, taking into consideration the rights and interests of the survivor, consistent with CARE’s survivor-centered approach.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)