Manila City Jobs Account Manager (harlan Fractional Estate, Inc.) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Manila City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Jobstreet Philippines is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Account Manager (Harlan Fractional Estate, Inc.) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Account Manager (harlan Fractional Estate, Inc.)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
To mainly handle the accounts of Cosmic Technologies, Inc. and manage responsibilities that focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing dealers. Sources for new clientele who may benefit from our product offerings; Will also be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage existing and develop new Dealers/Accounts.
- Responsible in building strong and long-term relationship with the Dealer (Owners/OIC/FL/AM).
- End to end – (sales/aftersales/marketing/GenTrade/accounting) assistance and support that satisfy the Dealers’ queries, needs and request.
- Manage the Dealers’ product inventory and sell in/sell out of products report on account status.
- Check and ensure CM brand visibilit inside dealers’ stores.
- Resolve conflict, provide solution and suggest action to improve sales performance and opportunities.
- Monitor the status of Dealers’ account (Account Receivable).
- Responsible for meeting individual and group monthly & quarterly quotas;
- May be assigned to handle other existing Dealer/Account from time to time or if need arises.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Atleast 3 years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication, sales, reporting and negotiation skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Word, Spread Sheet and Power Point.
- Must be aggressive, goal-driven and has advance problem resolution skills.
- Ability to anticipate Dealers’ needs and match them with appropriate products/services.
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be an individual and a team-player at the same time.
- Willing to do field works.
- Willing to be assigned in Ermita, Manila.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days