National Capital Region Jobs Account Executive (digsy) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Account Executive (Digsy) with full time working hours for our company office, Jobstreet Philippines, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Jobstreet Philippines, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Account Executive (Digsy).
|Position||Account Executive (digsy)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Account Executive Team plays a critical role in learning about a prospect’s needs through Sales Discovery Calls (SDCs) and ensuring that they understand the extreme value that Digsy’s Virtual Assistant Service can play in running and growing their businesses. You’ll also be responsible for actively managing your VA Sales pipeline and closing new business opportunities.
- Perform Sales Discovery Calls (SDCs) to learn about prospect’s needs and help find solutions to their business challenges
- Follow up with existing prospects and build rapport
- Send out contracts
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Digsy’s products and services
- Track activities in our CRM and provide pipeline reports to Sales Management
- Collaborate with team members and help strategize ways we can close more deals or streamline our sales processes
- 2 years sales experience where you were responsible for closing deals
- Excellent command of the English language (native or close to native English speaking/writing skills)
- Strong experience with Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides)
- Strong experience with CRM systems
- Fast typer (~50 WPM)
WHAT WE’RE ALSO LOOKING FOR
- An articulate and effective communicator. You don’t BS people when speaking with them.
- An outstanding listener – you listen more than you speak and communicate with empathy.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and work extremely well without supervision
- Great time management and prioritization skills. You personally use a task manager for keeping track of everything, and you don’t let things fall through the cracks.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong desire to work and help build a startup company
- Is wildly curious, enjoys the challenge of solving problems and streamlining processes (your mantra: work smarter, not harder)
- Loves working with a team and works well with various personalities
- You understand the virtual assistant industry
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate industry or startup experience (a bonus!)
- Reliable internet connection
- Back up power and internet
- Good webcam and good headset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Being part of a great tech startup with an amazing team and investors
- Unmetered vacation and sick day policy – We don’t limit how many days a year you get. If you work hard and need time off, then you deserve it. Days you miss for vacation/sick time are paid. (Subject to eligibility and approval)
- 100% Remote
- Team off early on Fridays
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days