National Capital Region Jobs 3d Animation Artist (headwaycreative) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Jobstreet Philippines has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as 3d animation artist (headwaycreative) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||3d Animation Artist (headwaycreative)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
HeadwayCreative is a leading agency specializing in 3D visualization for digital storefronts. We work with a wide range of clients, including electronic appliances and furniture sellers. Our focus is primarily on furniture sellers, where we create highly detailed 3D models of their products. We take pride in delivering exceptional visual experiences to showcase the unique features of our clients’ products.
We are seeking a talented 3D Animation Artist to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating stunning and photorealistic animations that bring our clients’ products to life. Your animations will play a crucial role in engaging customers, enhancing product presentations, and boosting sales on digital platforms.
- Collaborate closely with our existing 3D model artists to understand the products and their specifications.
- Create high-quality, photorealistic animations that showcase the unique features and functionality of our clients’ products.
- Develop compelling visual narratives that effectively communicate the value and benefits of the products.
- Collaborate with the creative team to conceptualize and storyboard animations.
- Ensure timely delivery of animations, meeting project deadlines.
- Stay updated with industry trends and techniques to continually enhance the quality of animations.
- Proven experience as a 3D Animation Artist, preferably in a similar industry or agency environment.
- Proficiency in industry-standard software such as Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max, or Cinema 4D.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in creating photorealistic animations.
- Solid understanding of lighting, composition, and rendering techniques.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to bring ideas to life through animation.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting the following materials:
- Updated resume/CV highlighting relevant experience.
- A link to your portfolio showcasing your 3D animation work.
- A brief cover letter introducing yourself and explaining your interest in the position.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days