National Capital Region Jobs Workforce Management Reports Analyst – Wfh Set Up Position at Virtua Solutions Outsourcing
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Virtua Solutions Outsourcing is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Workforce Management Reports Analyst - WFH set up and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱30,000 - ₱35,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Virtua Solutions Outsourcing
|Workforce Management Reports Analyst - Wfh Set Up
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Generate regular reports on performance metrics such as call volume, average handle time, SLA, first response time, customer satisfaction, and other key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Generate regular reports on KPIs daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis of call center data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with managers to develop and implement new reporting processes that improve efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations to call center managers to help them make informed decisions about staffing, training, and other key operational areas.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and other visualizations to help call center managers quickly and easily understand performance trends.
- Real-time communication with the WFM Supervisor and operations when changes need to be made.
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned.
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy; Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout.
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to WFA and operations; provide analysis.
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
- Monitor and analyze real-time performance data, such as call volumes, handle times, agent availability, and service level metrics, to ensure compliance with established standards and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Use analytical and statistical tools to identify trends and patterns in call center performance data and provide recommendations to improve performance.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, vendors, and other operational teams.
- 2+ years of experience in a contact center environment
- 2+ years previous experience in a Workforce Management role as an RA – Zendesk experience is desirable but okay with other CRM experience as long as it is similar to Zendesk.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision-making and implement effective resolutions.
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly.
- Proven strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
- Decision making and complex problem-solving skills.
- Proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, conduct root cause analysis, refer to long term plans and goals, prioritize key factors, and act decisively, promptly, and confidently.
- Flexible schedule, including nights and weekends as needed.
|National Capital Region
|804, Vector Outsourcing Solutions Philippines, Order Taking Philippines 33rd Floor, Summit One Tower, 530 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Work from home
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FGPL Business Solutions is doing business as Virtua Solutions Outsourcing
WHO WE ARE
Virtua Solutions Outsourcingis a Remote Work BPO Company based in the Philippines. We are a fully Filipino-owned business that provides manpower solutions primarily for SAAS and other tech companies. Our reach spans the globe and we are trusted worldwide, with clients in the USA, Canada, Australia, and Asia.
Virtua is 100 strong and still growing. We wish to give Filipinos the opportunity to work on an international level without having to leave the country or even their homes. By doing this, we hope to improve the quality of life of our employees while giving the best service to our clients.
WE PROVIDE MORE
We offer an end-to-end service that grows your business. We help provide process improvements through constant systematic evaluations of what is working and what is not.
What sets us apart is that we are more involved with our clients’ business. We make it a point that you feel our presence in your day-to-day operations as if we were in the office with you.
Our people are experts in their field and can adapt to your changing needs. We provide the ability that your company deserves.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Pasig City