Wine Story | Marketing Associate Vacancies at Wine Story Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Wine Story Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as wine story | marketing associate with a full time work system, which domiciled in Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Wine Story Inc.
|Wine Story | Marketing Associate
|Quezon, Quezon City
|Type of Work
Supports in developing and executing all marketing programs for Wine Story and Wine Story Academy. She is expected to demonstrate the ability to take initiative and develop strong cross-functional group relationships to help team execute programs faster, effectively, and more efficiently.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Brand custodians: champions brand image, health, voice, and positioning (PR, traditional and digital media)
- Implements all advertising and marketing communications efforts across all consumer touchpoints: from traditional media to PR, in-store and online among others
- Handles inquiries on social media platforms
- Manages relationships with agencies and suppliers
- Executes brand campaign
- Executes marketing initiatives including store events, tastings, winemaker dinners and other media related programs
- Initiates and implements all Retail Merchandising initiatives, including consumer promotions, packaging and collaterals, and other in-store requirement
- Executes in-store merchandising initiatives
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing campaigns, assess against goals
- Provides in-store support
- Releases communications to Private Client Executives regarding new initiatives and brand updates
- Processes required administrative tasks on company system
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 27 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a good university
- At least 1-2 years’ professional experience in related field ·
- Proficient in basic business software applications
- Personally driven and interested to learn more about wine
- Relevant product and industry knowledge (F&B industry)
|National Capital Region
|Wine Story - Shangri-La, Level 1, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, 1650 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mission, Vission, Commitment
To make wine enjoyment a part of people’s lives.
To raise the bar of wine experience – from learning, tasting, drinking to buying, storing, collecting and investing.
We are truly, madly passionate about wine and we are eager to share and exchange our knowledge and experience with you.
We offer only the finest wines money can buy.
At Wine Story we value Customer Relationship. This is why we don't pay our Wine Associates sales commissions. Their salaries are based on their commitment to Wine Story’s vision and mission. We measure our success by whether our customers are satisfied and whether they stay with us. Our Wine Associates are knowledgeable, friendly and classy. This is what makes Wine Story the finest wine retail store in the Philippines.
Wine Story Stores
Wine Story is located in Shangri-la Plaza Mall, lower ground floor, Fort Bonifacio, Serendra and One Rockwell East in Rockwell, Makati.
To share with us your comments and ideas, please send your letters at the Wine Story Corporate Office, 2nd Floor Topy’s Place, #3 Economia St. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Philippines or fax at (632) 637-11. You may also visit our website at ww.winestory.com.ph
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Life Insurance, Monthly Product Allowance and Perfect Employee Reward, Uniform, 6 Days a week