Pasig City Jobs Wfm Scheduling Analyst (remote Set-up) Position at ResultsCX
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as WFM Scheduling Analyst (Remote Set-up). For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ResultsCX, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Wfm Scheduling Analyst (remote Set-up)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Our WFM Scheduling Planning Analyst provides optimal scheduling solutions to the ResultsCX organization in workforce management areas such as: optimal schedules, coaching/meeting training scheduling and proactive view into intraday staffing with recommendations to ensure both internal and client goals are met. The WFM RPA will support processes to maximize workflow while minimizing causes of client and customer dissatisfaction.
In this role you will:
- Ensure WFM system is configured optimally for program being scheduled (internal IEX)
- Maintain close alignment with Resource Planner and Resource Planning file ensuring metrics used for scheduling are consistent with RP
- Keep Scheduling software (internally IEX) up to date with employee data change management (remove terms, add new hires, process transfers cross program)
- Ensure all schedule headcount has an accurate schedule in the system for the defined schedule lock period (2-3 weeks)
- Create proper number of schedules based on local labor laws and agreed upon schedule set with Operatoins to best meet client expectations
- Continually identify areas of opportunity to adjust, recreate, change schedules to ensure optimal coverage and internal productivity metrics are met
- Review previous weeks performance to identify root cause for any gaps in performance and call those out proactively along with a plan to mitigate
- Trend AHT and shrink at the interval level and ensure accurate trends are being utilized in interval demand requirement generation
- Trend call arrival patterns using historical data to ensure we are scheduling against the most up to date arrival patterns
- Process schedule change requests from Service Delivery approving if they help the business, deny if they do not – work on case-by-case scenario to retain employee should schedule have to change
- Schedule coaching, meeting, and training sessions as requested by Operations or client while limiting impact to Service Level goals (where and when applicable)
- Host weekly schedule review call with SD Leaders to provide an overview of how schedules look against demand interval requirements at the interval level for upcoming weeks. Identify gaps and recommend proactive changes to schedule to solve
- Recommend number of PTO slots per day and shift for Operations (can agree upon set % based on staffing levels)
- Process time off (PTO) requests
- Provide proactive areas to drive VTO or Extra Hours during schedule review meetings. Work closely with Real Time Team to ensure they are aware of potential upcoming gaps post finalization of schedules
- Proactively identify alternate schedule methodologies to present to WFM Leadership for review and discussion with SD stakeholders (if feel there is better way to schedule or use different schedule types challenge the status quo)
- Work closely with Resource Planning and and Operations to provide new hire schedules proactively, placing new hires on schedule to close gaps
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 2 years of previous Contact Center WFM experience.
- Proficiency on computers, excellent knowledge and use of word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems
- Experience with WFM Tools such as; IEX, Aspect eWFM, CMS, Avaya, etc.
- Broad knowledge of inbound contact center environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
|National Capital Region
|ResultsCX - Silver City, Silver City, Frontera Drive Cor. Dona Julia Vargas, Pasig CPO, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For three decades, ResultsCX has been a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty levels brands need to thrive and grow while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 30 locations and approximately 20,00 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), process automation, and our own SupportPredict digital engagement software as a service (SaaS).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Night Differential, Annual performance Appraisal, Performance Incentives, Smart Business Casual, Shifting