Mandaluyong City Jobs Wellness Coach- (healthcare Csr Background) Position at IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱30,000 - ₱42,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc.
|Wellness Coach- (healthcare Csr Background)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Ibex Global is looking for Wellness Coach.
If you are looking for a mission-driven company and a rewarding career opportunity, helping people live healthier, happier lives is what we do, and watching the transformation is fantastic. This client provides inflammation and other testing combined with a lifestyle/health coach. It is basically a supplemental wellness product that employers and/or insurers will offer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct 1:1 member consultations ranging from in-depth initial consultations to weekly 15-minute check-ups.
- Evaluate and interpret health needs of patients and provide direct assistance in setting goals.
- Provide extraordinary care and customer service.
- Build relationships that promote long-term patient success.
- Provide support to other Health Coaches and team members as needed to enhance program effectiveness.
- Attend company meetings, activities and in-house training sessions.
- Complete regular required training to ensure high quality job performance while always working towards continuous improvement.
The job description is basically someone with some healthcare background that can follow a checklist approach on calls with patients/customers. Listening to people with compassion and empathy will be the most important part of the job. As they work through the checklist, we want them to help encourage the person to make the changes in their lifestyle and behavior prescribed in the checklist based upon the test results.
- Degree/ certification in nutrition or dietetics required.
- Certified RNs are preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience working directly with patients preferred.
- Call-center or virtual coaching experiences preferred.
- Basic motivational interviewing skill sets.
- Public speaking experience helpful.
- Experience with using computers to maintain and manage patient records required.
- Empathetic listener, sensitive, upbeat, optimistic, articulate, gracious, and tactful.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and team-based work environment and operates in a highly productive and efficient manner.
- Open to feedback and continual process change and improvement.
- Must be willing to work night and weekend shifts as needed
|National Capital Region
|ibex shaw, Brgy, Shaw IT Center, Shaw Boulevard, cor Nueve de Febrero, Mandaluyong, 1552 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Solutions for Global Business Needs
Delivering superior customer services for over 10 years, IBEX Global is a business process outsourcer offering an integrated suite of services that supports an expansive array of customer facing solutions.
Headquartered in Washington, DC. IBEX Global delivers onshore, near shore and offshore solutions in 5 countries, across 18 call centers employing over 700+ customer service professionals. The recipient of several client and community awards such as the Goodwill Industries Employer of the Year, IBEX Global is one of the most forward thinking companies in the BPO industry.
Capitalizing on Our Core Strengths
Our singular focus is providing reliable, consistent, predictable performance. Our outstanding employees manage worldwide customer relationships on behalf of our business partners and deliver these customer experiences with a combination of passion, world class training and leading-edge technology. We stand by core organizational values that have helped us deliver our value proposition to global companies for over 10 years.
At IBEX Global our mission is to build the industry’s most dynamic team of customer service and marketing associates and deliver cost-effective, high-impact customer management strategies to the world’s leading organizations.
We believe that we will successfully execute our mission by capitalizing on our core strengths and adhering to key organizational initiatives:
Our integrity ensures our credibility. Honor your commitments and take ownership of your actions. Our words and deeds are truthful and reliable.
Treat others the way we want to be treated and create a culture of mutual appreciation, regard and value. Act towards others with dignity and help one another succeed.
Clear, candid and open communication must drive all interactions. Transparency makes our actions understood, creates reliability and fosters collaboration. We maintain and encourage straightforward dialogue with our employees, clients and stakeholders.
Strive for excellence in all that we do. Take great pride in your work as each employee’s contribution is vital towards delivering exceptional customer service to our clients. Provide this extraordinary experience and reward superior performance.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Program Incentives and Allowance