Manila City Jobs Web Page Designer (dash Enterprises Inc) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Manila City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Web Page Designer (Dash Enterprises Inc) in our business office, Jobstreet Philippines.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Web Page Designer (dash Enterprises Inc)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Web Page Designer will be a website designer, developer and funnel expert who will creatively design pages, and build complete functional campaigns and sales funnels from landing pages, online services, order forms, offer pages, thank you pages, email marketing sequences, carting, and follow up and onboarding sequences. These involve updating and creating funnels on wordpress site, keap and kartra programs.
- Understands required user experience and user interface according to target market.
- Understand sales pages, upsell pages and thank you pages that set results and outcomes.
- Proactively determines any functionality that the site must support or develop from scratch to determine the type of technology to use and assess complexity.
- Conceptualizes creative ideas for use of development.
- Creatively designs visual elements aligned with the company’s branding for use during web development.
- Thinks analytically and critically to come up with the right solution to address issues or concerns.
- Creates mock-ups containing sample colors, font, layouts and features for client review and approval.
- Creates best user experience for easy understanding, navigation, and use.
- Designs web pages and funnel layouts based on end to end sales process and user experience using prescribed software like word press and the like.
- Incorporates features and functionalities through code integration using API or off the shelf solution like Zapier.
- Proactively improves website to adhere to design standards and specifications.
- Maintains web site and web pages regularly and on time.
- Perform system integrations as needed.
- Deploys project or project updates to server.
- Perform other tasks that will be needed in the completion of the project and necessary in the business operation.
- Ensures responsiveness of website to different screen sizes and electronic devices.
- Quality checks project through a series of testing to identify any possible technical problems that may be encountered while observing standard operating procedures for project quality assurance.
- Stays abreast with advances in computer technology and its effect to our business.
- Create technical documentation of all outputs.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT:
- Must be a graduate of any 4 year or 5-year course with at least 3 years of web designing experience or a relevant diploma in related field.
PREFERRED COURSES (If there are any):
- Preferred a graduate of Computer Science, B.S. Engineering, or any IT course.
- Web Page Designing – The eye for good design and page layout based on end-to-end sales process and user experience.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking – Analyze problems and issues that may arise during project development and to be able to find solutions to address the issues logically and technically.
- Technical Support – The ability to render technical support and perform website maintenance.
- Must have above average knowledge and experience in the following:
- Web Design
- Digital Marketing
- Hubspot or any CRM
- Campaigns within Keap / Infusionsoft or Active Campaign
- Brand Adherence – ensures that designs, elements, techniques and strategies used, and outputs are aligned with company standards and identity.
- Self-Starter – pro-active to think things through and come up with solutions o uplevel the brand, keep site updated with all the cool things we do like books, events, TV shows, blogs, etc.
- Leadership – consistent performer who ensures things are done accordingly with best output and a person who can advance their roles/tasks/responsibilities on their own.
- Research Skills – stay abreast with technological development and advancement to keep pace with market trends and industry standards.
- Communication Skills – strong communication skills both written and verbal.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- None but programming, project management and CRM certifications are a plus.
REQUIRED SKILLS (If there are any):
- Minimum average skills in HubSpot or any CRM Platform.
- Above average skills in WordPress.
- Other software skills in Elementor, Click Funnels, Active Campaign are a plus.
- Proficient coding skills.
- Average project management skills.
- Above-average analytical skills.
- Average technical documentation skills.
- Average written and oral communication skills.
- Average -advanced leadership skills.
- Knowledge and experience on the use of relevant software applications.
- Exposure to related discipline
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Mid-level web designing and coding experience.
- At least 3-5 years related work experience.
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days