Video Editor Vacancies at ABS-CBN Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Video Editor with full time working hours for our company office, ABS-CBN Corporation, for residents of Quezon & Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, ABS-CBN Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Video Editor.
|Quezon, Quezon City
|Type of Work
Edits raw materials into a final product as required by the program in compliance with broadcast quality.
Key Result Areas:
- Operate Video Editing software in compliance with Post Production Workflow and Broadcast Quality Standards
- Execute intention of the scene by editing raw materials during production, as required by the program.
- Ensure compliance of final product to program requirements & Broadcast Quality Standards
- Demonstrate efficiency at work and personal effectiveness in working with others.
- Video Editing Software and Workflow
- TV Production Process
- Broadcast Quality Standards
- Applied Learning
- Quality Orientation
- Managing Work
- Initiating Action
- Stress Tolerance
- Contributing to Team Success
- Graduate of any digital multimedia, communication course, or any certificate program on video editing.
- Physically fit
- not color-blind
- not hearing-impaired
- Challenging work
- Detail Orientation
- High responsibility/accountability
|ABS-CBN Corporation, Mother Ignacia Avenue, corner Eugenio Lopez Dr, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
|National Capital Region
|J2RP+6G5 Abs-Cbn Global Limited Cooperative, Mother Ignacia Avenue, corner Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABS-CBN is considered one of the country’s leading media and entertainment companies, with service offerings across the different platforms of media, servicing a wide array of customer segments.
As an organization, ABS-CBN affirms its mission of being in the service of the Filipino and all of its stakeholders worldwide. The company is driven to pioneer, innovate and adapt as it continues to provide information, news and entertainment that connects Filipinos with one another and with their community - wherever they may be. ABS-CBN is firmly committed to pursuing excellence.
Prior to the shutdown of its broadcast operations in 2020, ABS-CBN was the largest television network in the Philippines. As a radio broadcast company, it operated 22 radio stations including anchor radio stations in Mega Manila, DZMM and DWRR, in the AM and FM bands, respectively.
The company delivers television programming outside of the Philippines to over 3 million viewers in North America, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, and other countries in Asia, through the internet and the Company’s global distribution platform, TFC, using DTH satellite service, cable television channels, IPTV, mobile applications and video streaming services. Its offerings are further complemented by subsidiaries focused on other multimedia services such as film production, music recording, telecommunications, and magazine and book publishing.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: absbrnct1
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, -