Mandaluyong City Jobs Urgent Hiring: Recruitment Specialist (on-site) | Wcc Shaw Position at Foundever™
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Urgent Hiring: Recruitment Specialist (on-site) | Wcc Shaw
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Role and Responsibilities
- Daily In-depth assessment/screening of all corporate TA applicants.
- Ensures strong implementation and application of STAR-based competency interviews
- Sets expectations for all applicants regarding the overall screening process and related stages.
- Ensures all applicants processed on a daily basis are well informed of the stage of their application, their status, and compliance with completing all necessary information gathering through filling out the Applicant Kiosk.
- Recruits, interviews, tests and selects candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Develops knowledge of customer groups to target recruitment efforts in a cost-effective and efficient manner effectively.
- Develops innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each client department.
- Leverages various resources to source qualified candidates including the Internet, community-based organizations, print media, and formal/informal networks.
- Conducts reference checks, communicates the status of the selection process to candidates, and extends employment offers to candidates.
- Monitors salary administration, in partnership with compensation, to ensure compliance and equity within the organization.
- May perform additional duties or special projects such as exit interviews or new employee orientation.
- Submission of weekly processes and endorsements
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course. Preferably Psychology, Behavioral Science, or Human Resources Management
- At least 6 months to 2 years experience in Recruitment;
- Exposure in the BPO industry is an advantage
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sitel Group® and SYKES are now Foundever™.
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,00 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Mission: At Foundever™, we make things simple.
Put simply, our mission is to be the solutions and the team behind the best experiences for the world’s leading brands. Wherever and whenever needed.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedules