National Capital Region Jobs Urgent: General Accounting Analyst (record-to-report) Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. are looking for candidates for the position of urgent: general accounting analyst (record-to-report) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
|Urgent: General Accounting Analyst (record-to-report)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or related courses
- Required skill(s): general accounting, general ledger, journalizing, accounts reconciliation, balance sheet analysis, trial balance analysis.
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Wlling to work as a Project-based employee
- Willing to work ASAP
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Accountant is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely accounting of transactions; and appropriate reporting/classification of financial information. The Accountant ensures that generally accepted accounting principles, policies, and procedures are complied with; internal controls are adhered to; terms of the service level agreement are consistently met; and that efficient workflows and best practices are adopted.
• Ensure all entries are posted to the general ledger in an accurate and timely manner and prepare management reports for the assigned sets of books.
• Have a full understanding of all systems related accounting and participate in the implementation of new applications, modules, systems upgrades and user acceptance testing.
• Ensure that interfaces from subsystems to Book Master are in balance and are posted to Book master. Work with IT and Super Users to resolve problems.
• Liaising with business units, Business Controllers, Business partners, Operations. Take a proactive approach to developing new policies and procedures as needed to fit changing business needs.
• Will be accountable for delivering efficient and effective operations of R2R processes in scope to high-quality standards that meet/ exceed key objectives and service levels.
• Responsible for supporting the group reporting of the legal entities under the control of the team, the RTR Accounting is expected to be the business partner for business units.
• Responsible for coordinating the resolution of accounting issues and ensuring that the global processes for RTR Accounting are met.
• Responsible for all aspects of accounting for sets of books as assigned.
• Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of accounting are carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure those general accounting policies are aligned across companies.
• Responsible for engendering a ‘Right First Time’ culture within the RTR Accounting operations and responsible for helping drive the R2R, organization to first quartile (both cost and quality) through seeking and implementing, in close co-operation with other members of the R2R management team and functional lead, an environment for improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and quality of service across the whole end-to-end R2R process.
• Ensure all entries are posted to Book Master or PeopleSoft. Review monthly account reconciliations and ensure all discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
• Bank Reconciliations, Accruals, Payroll Accounting, Postage, and Handling calculation, Submitting statutory declarations, Sales & Use tax reporting, BS Reconciliations, Provision booking, Suspense Clearing, Revaluation, Pre and Post-close Reporting, Fixed Asset Capitalization and Retirement, Project Reporting and Trial Balance Analysis.
• Work with the Operations Supervisor and Functional Leads with regards to the handling of non-routine accounting transactions.
• Work with the broader finance team to ensure timely completion of yearend audit
|National Capital Region
|Reed Elsevier Shared Services, University of the Philippines Diliman, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City