Mandaluyong City Jobs Tier1 Voice Engineer/ucaas Analyst (onsite/shifting) Position at Masergy Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Masergy Philippines Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of tier1 voice engineer/ucaas analyst (onsite/shifting) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Masergy Philippines Inc.
|Tier1 Voice Engineer/ucaas Analyst (onsite/shifting)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
As a Tier 1 UCaaS Analyst, you will guide customers to help fix their phone issues, and provide product support to ensure ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Top-level language and process skills training will be provided to ensure your success. Continuous support from our highly-skilled team leaders and coaches will help you to constantly improve on your performance.
How you’ll make an impact!
- Reply to incoming e-mails in complete and timely manner
- Help client over the phone while installing 3rd party applications
- Troubleshoot voice network issues
- Configuration of client’s voice network equipment and devices
- Basic Router configuration
- Provide clients with licensing, hardware quotes, and user instruction guides
- Help client with Adds/Moves/Change requests
- Assist implementation department with service delivery
- Work with service providers and vendors to drive issues to resolution.
- Analysis of call logs to discover any underlying issues or trends
- Additional duties as assigned.
Ideal Capabilities and Attributes!
- Must have a minimum one (1) years telecommunications and call center experience
- Familiarity with Broadsoft voice platform, VoIP and any Telecom Voice Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Thorough knowledge and relevant experience in SIP and RTP
- TCP/IP Networking
- Different Operating Systems: Windows (7, 10, Server 2003, 2008 and 2012) and UNIX (Linux, others)
- Basic understanding of SIP messages and responses (INVITE, REFER, BACK, BYE, 100 Trying, 180 Ringing, 200 OK etc.)
- SIP system components (media gateways, proxies, end-points, etc)
- Fluent English communication skills
- Good computer navigation skills including Microsoft office products
- Have positive attitude towards work & can multi task
- **Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Work Schedule/Set Up:
- Must be amenable to report on site
- Flexible and okay with shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
|National Capital Region
|Masergy, 360 Shaw Blvd. Corner Nueve De Pebrero St., Unit 401 4/F Shaw I.T. Center Building, Mandaluyong, Manila, 1552 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Day 1 HMO with 4 covered primary dependents
- Quarterly/Annual Bonus
- Medicines/Vitamins Reimbursement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Comcast Business and Masergy have joined forces to redefine what's possible for future-thinking mid-market and enterprise customers.
Serving You Better Together
Combining Comcast Business’ high-quality network and scale with Masergy’s innovative, solutions-oriented approach, we prepare businesses for what’s next with a full suite of technology solutions including connectivity, secure networking with a global reach, security services, and unified communications tools — all tailored to meet each customer’s individual needs.
Meeting You Wherever You Are with What You Need
Unbeatable Solutions across Every IT Domain
Highest-quality connectivity with the regional and global reach you demand
A comprehensive portfolio from SD-network, security, and unified communications services to AI-powered automation and 24/7 management
Pricing that reflects Comcast Business’ economies of scale
Tailored Technologies with a Human Touch
The flexibility to choose from self-serve, co-managed, and managed solutions
Holistic security solutions to match your IT environment—cloud, endpoint, and network
A variety of sales channels with trusted advisors who understand your complex needs
Future-Ready Solutions for Today, Tomorrow, and the Unknown
AI analytics power intelligent insights, predictions, and automation
Next-gen architectures facilitate hyper agility, converged platforms, and SASE solutions
Innovation in intent-based networking with roadmaps pioneering the autonomous future
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), may be shifting
- Specific Location: Shaw IT Center